Like most people, I get a lot of spam, most of it, I ignore, but occasionally, I have a look to see if there's anything that shouldn't be there, or is interesting.

This arrived today, I thought I'd post it as an example of how crap some of these things are, this one barely makes sense, it doesn't even look like it written legibly in one language and google translated into another.

Hi

I host a website in the darknet,I sell all sorts of services - in the main it is demolition to property and harm.

In the main,all but the homicide.Often main reasons are rejected love or competition at bussiness.

This month she contacted me and set me the mission of pour out sourness in your visage. Default task - fast, hurts, for life. Without too much fuss. I get receive only after doing the work. So, now I offer you send money to me to be inactive, I suggest this to nearly all the victims.

If I do not get money from you, then my man will fulfill the task.If you transfer me money, in addition to my inactivity,I will provide you the info that I have about the customer. After finishing the mission, I often drop the performer,so I have a choice,to get $1400 from you for information about the customer and my inaction,or to receive $ 4000 from the customer, but with a high probability of losing the performer.

I’m getting money in bitcoins, its my bitcoin address - BLaHbLaHblaHbLahBLAHblah

The sum I indicated above.
24 hours to transfer.