closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Looking for security cam suggestions...

Looking for security cam suggestions...

... as I am growing sick and tired of my car being vandalised without being able to see who is doing it!

A short version of my woeful tale is the advice from a solicitor, in April 2018, that I shouldn't replace my car until my child custody case has been resolved and my ex partner has moved on. Six court hearings in, five instances of my car being keyed/wing mirrors being smashed and an almighty dent put into the driver side front door and there is little sign of either. If anything, recent court orders have me expecting an increase in instances of vandalism.

I can't park outside my home and the nearest parking is two streets away. I need a camera solution that runs off batteries or the car battery and which will provide 360 degree coverage, activate when motion is detected and which will work in low light conditions.

Suggestions anyone?

Nest cam, 100x over. Reliable, cloud storage, simple to use app, notifications of motion or people. Perfect scum catcher.

Thanks Bluehase. A google search suggests Nest cams would be splendid if my car were parked outside or near to my home, within range of the camera. That, unfortunately, isn't the case.
    Last edited by jmarchitect; 17th August 2019 at 11:53.

A quick google of 360 degree dash cams picks up a few options. Only one looks like a single 360 degree lens though.
    https://windowsreport.com/360-degree-dash-cameras/
    Cheers..
    Jase