closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Anyone recorded ITV highlights of the Tour de France?

Anyone recorded ITV highlights of the Tour de France?

Hi -

A bit of an unusual request, on the off-chance anyone can help me out.

I normally record the ITV Tour de France highlights (the 1hr daily highlights shows with Gary Imlach) - and I've done this for the past 7 years or so. I love to watch them whilst on the Concept 2 erg machine. I managed to record the first 12 stages, but then totally forgot to record the rest of them (stage 13-23) until this week - but for some reason they had disappeared off the ITV Hub.

Just wondering on the complete off-chance whether anyone on the forum has these recorded that I could borrow / copy please? I'm thinking not, but you never know!

Thanks for your help.

Andrew

Master
    Are you accessing the ITV Hub via your Smart TV/ Sky Box?
    If so try accessing the Hub directly via a PC/ipad browser. Sometimes the content and variety varies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Claret. I was accessing ITV Hub through my PC. I normally download the episodes onto my PC, and watch them over a few weeks. I'm so annoyed I missed the 2nd half (the most exciting part). I suppose I can catch it on You Tube instead.

Just posted in case anyone here had downloaded them before they were removed off the Hub.