I know this topic has been done loads over the years! Anyway I have brought my CW trident pro 600 to spain along with the family and 5 days in my 4 year old watch hasn't lost or gained a second! I've never timed any of my watches if I'm honest and I don't have a watch winder, I just wind them, set them and wear as I choose..

I wound and set the watch the night before my hols (early flight) and only really wear the watch in the evening/night although on the first day I wore it in the pool, it is a dive watch after all! Then decided I wanted an even tan without a watch mark lol

After reading through tz whilst lay in bed this morning, I decided to check my trusty CWs time keeping as we do, certainly not expecting the 0+/- deviation it was a very nice surprise! Not had to wind it either.

In the last few years this watch has accompanied me on all trips abroad, always wary about taking a more expensive watch and for some reason I always reach for the CW first, I think I've got quite an attachment to it as it was my first expensive purchase..

I will try and upload a photo too in the relevant thread...!

Thanks for reading!

Sent from my SM-G965F using TZ-UK mobile app