closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PSA re Rolex St James

PSA re Rolex St James

Apologies if it’s a common knowledge or have been posted before. Just got an email from them re upcoming refurbishment, so FYI:

As of Monday 2nd September 2019, please note that our Reception will be closed for a period of nine months, owing to a major refurbishment. During this time, collection from our St James’s Square premises will not be possible, however a secure delivery service will be available upon request. Our Service Department will remain open as normal and contactable on xxxx.
    Fas est ab hoste doceri

Master
    Must be some refurb and it didn’t seem to need it last time I was there.

I hope there will be a jacuzzi, nails salon and barber alongside a quiet club like bar with fresh newspapers next time I use their services.
    Fas est ab hoste doceri

Master
    Blog Entries
    The job is only three weeks. However, there's a waiting list for the tools they need.

Master
    I was in there today & was told that the refurb was to begin in a few weeks & would last 9 months.
    The office will continue to operate but people won't be able to go there in person. Apparently ADs will arrange for repairs etc to be sent to Rolex.
    The lady I spoke to said there was going to be a revamp of the inside of the building, including a glass wall so we'll be able to watch the techies at work!
    Still didn't fix my DJ though!

Bugger

I'm coming down mid-Sept to Silverstone for a track day; was planning to shoot into Mayfair the day after to drop a couple watches before heading back up the road!

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy2254 View Post
    including a glass wall so we'll be able to watch the techies at work!
    I bet they'll love that!

Master
    Seems like they’ve taken the complaints about a lack of transparency literally

Craftsman
    I drive pass it 20+ times a week for the last 6 years. I have never ever seen anyone go in or out the building.......... Reminds me of Charlie and the chocolate factory.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

LOL yet there is always two or three barbour/belstaf clad gents in front of you..
    Fas est ab hoste doceri

Quote Originally Posted by VDG View Post
    LOL yet there is always two or three barbour/belstaf clad gents in front of you..
    Size XXXL Belstaffs with a pair of size 6 Grensons and a Mazda key firmly in hand while asking if they can keep a pen or if there are any baseball caps going.

Ah! Thank you for the heads up. My Daytona is 10 years old at the beginning of September and was going to drop it off around then.