Quote Originally Posted by Sinnlover View Post
Whilst I agree with your sentiment, this post does seem rather antagonistic and as such is highlighting the issue raised in the OP.

If we all took a few seconds to think about how we conducted ourselves here, (me included) there would be less aggravation.
Follow the few rules set out by the host
Treat people as you wish to be treated.
It’s that simple

I think alot of us do conduct ourselves correctly. Me, I broke the rules and am now paying for them, and NO before anyone mentions it, I am NOT playing the pity card,but it does not mean to say that I don't conduct myself accordingly ( some may say otherwise ), but when afew members on here throw stones we are not going to sit back and let that happen. We will throw them back.

Like I have said before, we do have afew bully boys on here, like it or not, just admit the fact, that do gang up on individuals of late and have began to run riot in Eddie's absence and have become power crazy. We are all meant to be grown men for god's sake.

There is no need to get into a disussion by effing and jeffing and dropping in the ' C ' bomb. Or is this the norm.