closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tips on social media marketing

Master

Tips on social media marketing

As there is a wealth of knowledge on this forum I’m hoping that someone can give a few tips on social media marketing.

My son (15) has just set up a little e commerce website aiming to sell inexpensive ‘hip hop’ type jewellery to teenagers.

I guess he needs to get the site in front of as many people as possible on Instagram/ Facebook etc etc, and I wonder if anyone has any tips of how he could make this happen on a shoestring budget.

Any help or ideas would be gratefully received as I’m very proud of his entrepreneurial spirit and want to do what I can to help him out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some exciting (for the target audience) background story, quality images (can someone model the bijutere for him esp in real life env - club, cafe, shopping centre?), simple to navigate yet slick e-commerce platform and soc med ie insta, pinterest etc networking I suppose should do the trick.

PS make sure he keeps his 'business' soc med separate, do some research to see what other do, and identify and try to engage with established 'influencers' to piggyback on their traffic.
    Last edited by VDG; 11th August 2019 at 03:19.
    Fas est ab hoste doceri

FB is great for targeting adverts directly at the people that would be interested in your products.
    If he has a FB page set up he can direct his advert to a given radius within your area, a certain age group and more specifically people who are interested in hip-hop and different music genres.
    He could promote his page for as little as a £1 a day over a time span of his choice.

Journeyman
    I`d like to give a tips by suggesting this blog here: https://onlypult.com/blog Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining traffic or attention through social media sites. It’s a large pond to go fishing in for your target audience. Not participating in social media marketing would lead to an incomplete marketing strategy.
    Last edited by Derrils; 24th March 2020 at 21:48.

Seek teenagers with a large social media following, there will be teenagers in your home town with 20k+ instagram followers. Give away freebies in return for exposure.