closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Seville

Seville

Hi
    Mrs Wright has a big birthday next year and wants a few city break holidays to celebrate. On the must see list is Seville.

Any recommendations for hotels would be apppreciated or any other advice. Was thinking 3 nights

Thanks

Andy

Master
    The El Rey Moro is nice and a good location (unless you go the whole cerdo and book the Alfonso)
    If you time it for the April Fair (probably in May, its odd like that) its a great time to visit.

Mimo food tours are good for a guided night out.

Master
    The Alcazar too for some Game of Thrones locations!

Master
    Stayed in this boutique hotel last Oct, very central, fantastic breakfast highly recommended. We stayed 4 nights. Cant remember costs but they were very modest for city location

https://www.h10hotels.com/en/seville...h10-corregidor

Blog Entries
    Went on a weekend with my mates…. Great town…. Went to see Real Betis

Eat and drink something at the oldest bar in Seville…El Rinconcillo (Have the freshly calved Serrano ham)

Walk round the parasol

Visit the cathedral and find the tomb of Christopher Columbus

Master
    Seville is nick named the frying pan of Spain, so leave it until mid September at the earliest. If you go in August, you will be roasted alive. Even the Spanish give it a miss.

You know better than most what sort of hotel you like, so use TripAdvisor and decide whether it is in or out of the city etc. I use TripAdvisor all the time and it is very good indeed.

If you like a big breakfast, eat it in the hotel and you will be set up for the day, if you just prefer a snack and coffee, there are hundreds of cafes doing everything you can ever imagine.

Master
    Stayed in a beautiful riad hotel last year called the boutique case del poeta, highly recommend right in the old town.

Stayed in the Novotel in seville, few tube stops to the centre... the Meliá Sevilla is quite nice too central and does the job.

Go to a restaurant called 'Casa Pepe Hillo' tapas - astounding little place we always go when we visit -

weather can be barmy - we went in may for a long weekend - it was 26 degrees one day, rained the next and about 12 degrees the last day.... went in summer once too .... never again - you could not go out until 1030 - 11pm
    temperature was still high twenties though -

Thanks everyone. We may change our dates and go in October. Looks like Dubrovnik in May.
    Thanks for all the recommendations

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by awright101 View Post
    Looks like Dubrovnik in May.
    I can recommend the Bellevue in Dubrovnik

Journeyman
    We’ve stayed a couple of times now at Legado Alcazar it’s a great place to stay, super central and an all round terrific boutique hotel

Nice restaurant called Salas I'd recommend