closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice required on a difficult situation

Banned
    Torquay, Devon. Great place to work and relax. Love flying and lots of great sea walks.
    Most interesting.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Webwatchmaker View Post
    Most interesting.

A new development ?

Banned
    Torquay, Devon. Great place to work and relax. Love flying and lots of great sea walks.
    Quote Originally Posted by lew07 View Post
    A new development ?
    No idea pal. I just see Karma at work here.

My curiosity is piqued,,
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

Quote Originally Posted by number2 View Post
    My curiosity is piqued,,
    I expect he's referring to his run-in with the OP over the bodged Rotary, which was swiftly followed by a total public meltdown.

I could be wrong – the thread's now deleted.

Most interesting.

Edited to give background below:

I donated £95 to the fundraiser after Brendan emailed insulting me, after he failed twice to repair my quartz watch, after he published my customer data online without consent, and after he called me a liar online several times before admitting he had no evidence for making that statement, and after he stalked me to find my place of work and leave voicemails.

I thought Brendan and I had resolved this matter when I donated £95 to the fundraiser but months later he is still attacking me. Perhaps the matter will finally be resolved when he also donates £95 to the fundraiser?

Practice makes perfect !
    I made a special tool for accurately refitting small chronograph hands. It will feature in my book when published.

I hope the publisher of Brendan’s forthcoming book is aware he had to apologise for making unfounded defamatory remarks online.

From 11 May email:

Quote Originally Posted by Webwatchmaker
    After taking advice and reading the support from many TZ customers, I withdraw saying that the OP removed the case back from his watch before sending it back to me. It cannot be proven as neither can be the interpretation of emails exchanged. I therefore withdraw my remarks and will return the watch working next week. I suggest that the repair monies of £95.00 be given to Eddie's charity as a mutual act of conciliation.

From 28 May 2019:

I have ever right to make sure the person I intend to sue is the right person. At the moment I feel ripped off by this guy.
    I don't need your opinion or any others on this sick thread.
    I will pursue my claim and that's all I will post on here. If Vortgern insists on making this matter public that's up to him. But to me it is pure cowardice. Shameful behaviour by him and several other responders to this matter. Now go and argue amongst yourselves.

Last edited by vortgern; 10th August 2019 at 22:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Onelasttime View Post
    I expect he's referring to his run-in with the OP over the bodged Rotary, which was swiftly followed by a total public meltdown.

I could be wrong – the thread's now deleted.
    How pathetic.

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    DONT rise to it, most members here know the history and judge accordingly.

mike

Craftsman
    Really poor form, even if you get a refund now it deserves a h&V post. I wouldn’t want to deal with someone who acts in this way.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Seamaster73 View Post
    They're not interested in anything except their pensions.
    I used to think you were amusing.

You’re a piece of work!

Even when you make a total cock up of a customer’s watch, you still blame the customer and hold a grudge.

Why anyone still uses you fur their watches totally baffles me!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    You’re a piece of work!

Even when you make a total cock up of a customer’s watch, you still blame the customer and hold a grudge.

Why anyone still uses you fur their watches totally baffles me!
    The word is 'for' idiot. I'd be surprised if you have anything worth repairing. You and keyboard cretins like you have all but destroyed this forum, judging people not by evidence but by pure malice and lack of any IQ, behaving like a pack of hungry rats.
    The OP is a liar. His watch was fine.
    He sent me two photos with the back removed saying 'I tried a battery...'. He then said I published his name which was already online with LinkedIn. Frankly I thought he was under 16 so let him away with it at first. So if he wants to sue me, I welcome it. I doubt we have heard the full story with his latest whinge either.
    You and the other immature shit-stirrers contribute nothing of value to this forum. If you had any positions of worth you would see the stupidity of your brainless posts.
    I am 66 and still enjoy the great volume of valuable watches I repair daily. I still help those here whom I can despite your remarks.
    I doubt this forum will last much longer with leeches like you draining it's prime purpose and relevance. Get yourselves a job and you won't have the time to write total rubbish.

Advice required on a difficult situation

The word is 'for' idiot. I'd be surprised if you have anything worth repairing. You and keyboard ******* like you have all but destroyed this forum, judging people not by evidence but by pure malice and lack of any IQ, behaving like a pack of hungry rats.
    He sent me two photos with the back removed saying 'I tried a battery...'. He then said I published his name which was already online with LinkedIn. Frankly I thought he was under 16 so let him away with it at first. So if he wants to sue me, I welcome it. I doubt we have heard the full story with his latest whinge either.
    You and the other immature ****-stirrers contribute nothing of value to this forum. If you had any positions of worth you would see the stupidity of your brainless posts.
    I am 66 and still enjoy the great volume of valuable watches I repair daily. I still help those here whom I can despite your remarks.
    I doubt this forum will last much longer with leeches like you draining it's prime purpose and relevance. Get yourselves a job and you won't have the time to write total rubbish.

LOL
    Last edited by Dave+63; 11th August 2019 at 09:20.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    LOL
    See what I mean ? You complete imbecile.

Another round.
    Someone who lies about the little things will lie about the big things too.

'removed to not cause further damage'
    And your rants are a positive thing Brendan?
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_in_the_UK View Post
    And your rants are a positive thing Brendan?
    Rant ? You misquote me too. If you ever had any worthwhile responsibilities you would not want your work to be maligned as Vortgern did mine. I now know he is a liar.
    Or as another poster described him ' a whinging c*nt'.
    People like you aren't interested in the facts. But forthcoming legislation will stop you writing this bullshit.

Only seems to one of these in the thread fwiw.

Get ‘em in, la. Mine’s a bottle of brandy

You really cannot make it up. Is this what happens when you hit your sixties? You just don’t care anymore?

The word is 'for' idiot. I'd be surprised if you have anything worth repairing. You and keyboard cretins like you have all but destroyed this forum, judging people not by evidence but by pure malice and lack of any IQ, behaving like a pack of hungry rats.
    You and the other immature shit-stirrers contribute nothing of value to this forum. If you had any positions of worth you would see the stupidity of your brainless posts.

Brendan I still have the quartz watch which is not ‘fine’. It is not keeping time after you have worked on it twice.

You did publish customer data (my name) online without consent. Linkedin is irrelevant to this.

You have previously apologised for calling me a liar online several times. You admitted you had no evidence to support your allegation.

Months later you again repeat your allegations. Please either withdraw your defamatory remarks or provide your new evidence.

I donated £95 to the fundraiser in good faith to draw a line under the matter.

Perhaps you should match my £95 donation to the fundraiser to resolve this?

- - - Updated - - -

Rant ? You misquote me too. If you ever had any worthwhile responsibilities you would not want your work to be maligned as Vortgern did mine. I now know he is a liar.
    People like you aren't interested in the facts. But forthcoming legislation will stop you writing this bullshit.

Please provide your evidence.

What is the forthcoming legislation?

I have quoted nothing - look again.

Your 'work' is reported by customer experiences and feedback.

I cannot comment on your assertion, but I refute your statement on my interest in facts. If you are relying on 'legislation' to cover your arse you are on a hiding to nothing.

Nasty, drunken vitriolic posts do you and your business more damage than you will know.

Thread Derailment Level: Platinum

Banned
    I have quoted nothing - look again.

Your 'work' is reported by customer experiences and feedback.

I cannot comment on your assertion, but I refute your statement on my interest in facts. If you are relying on 'legislation' to cover your arse you are on a hiding to nothing.

Nasty, drunken vitriolic posts do you and your business more damage than you will know.
    Are you saying that I am drunk ?

That is how you appear given the tone of your posts.

If you are not then you are just being an angry man who is doing himself no favours.

Which is it?

As an aside, you seem to see fit to 'stick the boot in' to a members post where he has an issue relating to payment and non receipt of funds.

This is childlike and none of your business.
    Last edited by Chris_in_the_UK; 10th August 2019 at 23:28.

Craftsman
    Good luck to vortgern for getting his money back.
    Last edited by Benji053; 11th August 2019 at 00:39.

Expletive-filled, unprovoked rant and personal attack on someone, coming up for midnight on a Friday. We've been here before Brendan.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Hotel View Post
    Expletive-filled, unprovoked rant and personal attack on someone, coming up for midnight on a Friday. We've been here before Brendan.
    Isn’t it Saturday ?

Quote Originally Posted by Benji053 View Post
    Isn’t it Saturday ?
    Em... yes. Yes it is.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vortgern View Post
    Brendan I still have the quartz watch which is not ‘fine’. It is not keeping time after you have worked on it twice.

You did publish customer data (my name) online without consent. Linkedin is irrelevant to this.

You have previously apologised for calling me a liar online several times. You admitted you had no evidence to support your allegation.

Months later you again repeat your allegations. Please either withdraw your defamatory remarks or provide your new evidence.

I donated £95 to the fundraiser in good faith to draw a line under the matter.

Perhaps you should match my £95 donation to the fundraiser to resolve this?

- - - Updated - - -

Please provide your evidence.
    Don't worry. I have all your posts stored.
    I say again you are a liar.
    What kind of person writes a negative post on HV without giving the recipient an opportunity to discuss the matter privately ?
    My belief is that you took the back off the watch then panicked before letting me know by either phone or email that there was a problem. If you had been honest I would have fixed it without further ado.
    All you did by posting was drag out the gainlessly unemployed on this forum who found some trouble to stir up in their empty lives.
    Now you're whinging again. I hope the seller is reading this.
    You don't deserve any help.
    You don't even offer an apology to anyone who was adversely affected by your mischief.

Banned
    That is how you appear given the tone of your posts.

If you are not then you are just being an angry man who is doing himself no favours.

Which is it?

As an aside, you seem to see fit to 'stick the boot in' to a members post where he has an issue relating to payment and non receipt of funds.

This is childlike and none of your business.
    None of your business either. Plus it's obvious that you have no balls.
    Another well known poster of crap is all you are.

All you did by posting was drag out the gainlessly unemployed on this forum who found some trouble to stir up in their empty lives.
    There is the fatal blow comment right there.

You know nothing of anybody who has commented, yet those who have know lots about you.

Banned
    There is the fatal blow comment right there.

You know nothing of anybody who has commented, yet those who have know lots about you.
    You best watch your step.

I will take this as a 'hollow threat' Brendan.

Let's leave it at this.

Craftsman
    Jesus fellas, go and have a cold shower or a some 'special alone time' this is getting very petty.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

What an absolute moron you are.

Clearly off your tits.

Go to bed.

Banned
    I said what I wanted to say. I have a car boot to go to at 6am.
    I wish you all a peaceful and sober good night.

Craftsman
    I hope you don’t intend driving there !?

I said what I wanted to say. I have a car boot to go to at 6am.
    I wish you all a peaceful and sober good night.
    Really?

You stuck the boot in to a thread that has nothing directly related to you.

You 'threatened' me on an open part of the forum.

And now you wish people a peaceful night.

Really?.

Don't worry. I have all your posts stored.
    I say again you are a liar.
    What kind of person writes a negative post on HV without giving the recipient an opportunity to discuss the matter privately ?
    My belief is that you took the back off the watch then panicked before letting me know by either phone or email that there was a problem. If you had been honest I would have fixed it without further ado.
    Now you're whinging again. I hope the seller is reading this.
    You don't deserve any help.
    You don't even offer an apology to anyone who was adversely affected by your mischief.

I posted in H&V after you emailed insulting me your paying customer.

You have worked on my quartz watch twice and it is still not keeping time. You refunded the £95 you had charged for your work.

Your belief that I am a liar is not proof. You previously admitted you had no evidence and apologised. Please post your new evidence that proves I am a liar, or withdraw your posts and apologise.

I donated £95 to the fundraiser after you emailed insulting me, after you failed twice to repair my quartz watch, after you published your customer data online, and after you called me a liar online several times before admitting you had no evidence for making that statement, and after you stalked me to find my place of work and leave voicemails on my work phone.

I donated at your suggestion as a gesture of conciliation to resolve the matter.

Months later you have now unilaterally decided the matter is not resolved.

After you have withdrawn your comments about me perhaps you should now match my donation to the fundraiser to help draw a line under this?

Banned
    Really?

You stuck the boot in to a thread that has nothing directly related to you.

You 'threatened' me on an open part of the forum.

And now you wish people a peaceful night.

Really?.
    It's only a forum. Shame you don't have anything better to do. Maybe change your incontinence pants.

Double entendre??

It's only a forum. Shame you don't have anything better to do. Maybe change your incontinence pants.
    I will speak to the Police tomorrow and see what their take on this is.

If I were you I would avoid interacting with people on the internet, seriously.

Banned

....They must be saturated by now....

....They must be saturated by now....
    North Yorkshire Police have a big push on cyber stuff right now.

The fact you keep 'pushing' is enough.

Blog Entries

I'm sure they have nothing better to do.
    Started out with nothing. Still have most of it left.

What have you to gain from this other than to sully yourself further?
    You're right, it’s only a forum and it’s a massive pity you don’t have anything better to do yourself.
    I find it amazing you’re finding joy out of the fact that someone has been potentially fiddled out of £1300.
    For god sake man show some respect for yourself and the forum who have been a big bulk of your customer database

Quote Originally Posted by oldoakknives View Post
    I'm sure they have nothing better to do.
    What business is this of yours?

Banned
    What business is this of yours?
    Didn't you write above that this is a public forum ?
    I give up.
    And yes FFF I'm delighted that liar lost his money.

Didn't you write above that this is a public forum ?
    I give up.
    And yes FFF I'm delighted that liar lost his money.

Stop relying to comments that are not in response to you.