closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Thieving Scrotes!!!

Master
    Blog Entries

Thieving Scrotes!!!

Just needed to post out of frustration and also asking all of you to keep your eyes open for my 2007Silver Mercedes SL350 Sport that was stolen in the middle of the afternoon from my elderly parents driveway in Abingdon, Oxfordshire today between 1.30-3pm today whilst they were out.
    Thieving bas***rds smashed their way through the front door and took the key( but no documents from the folder it was in?!) plus cash, jewellery ( inc. my grandfathers Roamer watch). My mum is 80 years old and in poor health and this has left her frightened in her own home and my dad has aged in the last few hours.
    Angry doesn't even scratch the surface but I can't say much more on an open forum. The police and forensics have been in but obviously I am not holding out any hope. Anyway, the registration is but needless to say it won't be on that plate as it has an ANPR marker on it and they are not stupid theses scrotes!.
    If anyone was in the vicinity around that time with a dashcam please let me know and I will give you more details of location via PM.
    I will try and upload a picture but this is silver and being the sport has the AMG bodystyling and very low mileage at 55k.
    If anyone spots one in their area, sees one for sale or just hammering about please let me know, not many of these in this spec left (not many were built) and it is a real minter and was my pride and joy!!. Only left at my parents as it had just been valeted ready to sell and was under a cover in their driveway so not even visible plus they live on a busy main road between the town and a village.... anyway, it's a long shot I know but myself and my brother are spreading the word via all platforms we have access to.
    Obviously my main concern is my parents and their wellbeing BUT I would love to see these scrotes get their collar felt.
    Last edited by Kevin Glover; 23rd August 2019 at 01:23.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Images of the car in the links below hopefully guys:

Really sorry to hear about this and I hope you would be able to recover the stolen things incl your car. It looks like theft is at an epidemic proportion at the moment. Almost all people we know have been hit in various form in the past twelve months or so. It's bordering lawlessness atm.. And people getting slashed next to the Home Office, ffs..
    Fas est ab hoste doceri

Master
    Blog Entries
    Sorry to hear this Kevin,it must be devastating for your parents.

There’s CCTV in Abingdon if they drove through town?

Master
    Blog Entries
    Thanks guys, seems you just can’t have anything nice you’ve grafted hard for these days.
    Re CCTV, old bill should be checking ( but doubt they have the resources/time) and will probably only be looking for the registration which I suspect was removed minutes after being nicked... we’ve only just finished getting their house back in order and them into bed but I’m too wired to sleep... my blood is boiling and my dads insurance would not even send someone to repair his door today so we all feel far from secure... staying with them for a few days now to keep an eye on them but dreading leaving them on their own. My mums health has been poor for years but the last 18 months have been tough, she looks so fragile tonight that it breaks my heart.

Master
    Blog Entries
    So sorry to hear this - it must be terrible for your parents. I hope that they soon feel secure in their own home again. And awful for you too. I hope you get your car back - it's a lovely looking thing. And , of course, I hope the wretched individuals that did this are caught and feel the full force of the law.

ATB

Jon

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

That's a terrible thing to happen, I hope your parents recover ok. I'd be livid too if it happened to mine. And sorry to hear about the loss of the car.
    "A man of little significance"

Sorry to hear this ,the same thing happened to me 2 months ago ,my youngest couldn’t sleep for a week,my car was recovered 2 days later,it had been parked up waiting to see if a tracker was fitted ,so there is chance they’ll find it .
    I think you’ve probably got it a bit worse than me with elderly parents involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    The mere knowledge that someone has broken into your house is terrible without the damage and loss that comes with it. Best wishes for your parents at this difficult time.
    Started out with nothing. Still have most of it left.

Quote Originally Posted by mk1974 View Post
    ,my car was recovered 2 days later,it had been parked up waiting to see if a tracker was fitted ,so there is chance they’ll find it .

Sorry to read this and the effect of the theft.

Someone on an Audi forum got their car back by offering a reward out to local taxi firms.

I know you have a lot to worry about but this might be worth a try especially with a fairly rare car.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Thanks all, appreciate the comments. Thanks MB2, my brother used to work for a taxi firm a few years back so will get him to speak to his contacts

Was it already advertised anywhere ? Just wondering if there could have been an element of planning rather than being purely coincidental. The valet firm ? Not throwing stones just asking the question !

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HookedSeven View Post
    Was it already advertised anywhere ? Just wondering if there could have been an element of planning rather than being purely coincidental. The valet firm ? Not throwing stones just asking the question !
    All sensible questions but “no” to both as it’s not advertised as yet so nobody has been to the house to view it, I do my own valeting as I’m a fussy git and will happily spend an entire weekend doing it myself....

Very sorry to hear about this , I hope your parents recover from this in time . I wish you and your parents the best and hopefully everything is recovered .

Master
    G&D so need to keep the language down but, honestly, there needs to be a bounty on scrotes like this. Forget jail time... go straight to mass grave.

Ill keep an eye here
    Most used uk cars land here to possible victims
    Sorry for your folks makes my blood boil

Master
    That’s horrible for your parents sorry to hear this,gorgeous car so I’m very sorry for your loss on that front too, hope they catch the little chavs that did it

Quote Originally Posted by raptor View Post
    Ill keep an eye here
    Most used uk cars land here to possible victims
    Sorry for your folks makes my blood boil
    Take it easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstepper View Post
    Take it easy.
    Thanks for your honest interest

Master
    Blog Entries
    Thanks to all who have posted here and offered help and advice, especially one local guy who contacted me via PM to offer help fixing my parents front door at 1.30 ish this morning. Just shows that there are plenty of good people about with a few nasty scrotes who ruin it for all of us. I’ve barely slept as I’ve been so angry and on edge since this happened and have been watching my parents closely as stuff like this can be life changing at their age.
    I’ve been impressed by the police so far and was amazed when a CID officer turned up
    This morning... not holding out any hope of the car and valuables being recovered but given the bad press they get I’ve been pleased with their speedy response and compassion.
    Anyway, thanks again and be safe guys.