closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Budapest watch shopping???

Budapest watch shopping???

OK, of over there for a bit of a holiday and to see the F1 ,any one recommend any watch shops to visit,what are prices like? Fancy a Pam of some sorts

Most of the ADs are on Andrassy. I've bought a couple of tax free Omegas along there but if paying VAT you are probably topping UK prices at the current exchange rate of HUF360 odd to the £.

If you head north-east from the Budapest Eye there is a high-end shopping street (Andrassy Ut) with all the usual suspects. Can't comment on prices though, I wasn't in acquisition mode when I was over there. The stupid exchange rate doesn't help when you're trying to work out how much things cost. On the plus side, beer is dirt cheap!

Cheers,

Plug

sounds good on the beer.... how do we do the tax free bit???

Quote Originally Posted by peter2704 View Post
    sounds good on the beer.... how do we do the tax free bit???
    Wait until after Brexit, be a resident of Switzerland, etc...

When will you be leaving Budapest? There will be a huge influx of festival goers from the 7th for Sziget. If you are not in Super Gold at Hungaroring don't forget a hat and plenty of water!

we leave on the monday evening after the race.In gold covered for one of the days .Hat and water defo

Master

Great city to visit. When I was there (a few years ago), Seiko had a store in Budapest. It was before the London boutique opened and was a good opportunity to see models that weren’t easily accessible here. Had a great time chatting to the staff and trying a few models on.

Hope you enjoy your trip and the GP.

Quote Originally Posted by peter2704 View Post
    we leave on the monday evening after the race.In gold covered for one of the days .Hat and water defo
    I'll miss you by a couple of days. Head southeast from Andrássy into District VII for the ruin bars. Szimpla Kert is an institution.

Quote Originally Posted by K300 View Post
    Looks like the one at Oktagon. Not much beyond that IIRC