closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Best place to source hands

Journeyman

Best place to source hands

So im thinking of swapping out the hands on the Steinhart Ocean One 39mm to the sword style (not a big fan of the mercedes style)

Anyone know of a good place to source them in the UK? Presumably, most reputable watchmaker can perform the swap?

ETA sized hands for 2824 movement can be sourced from Cousins in the UK, eBay sellers maybe... but many more sellers online Otto Frei or Ofrei will carry them also. Make sure you look for ones with a matching lume colour - and ideally lume of same formula e.g. Superluminova.

Alternatively if you are going to approach a watchmaker to do the swap you could ask them to source the best hands to your requirements.

Hope that helps

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwozza70 View Post
    ETA sized hands for 2824 movement can be sourced from Cousins in the UK, eBay sellers maybe... but many more sellers online Otto Frei or Ofrei will carry them also. Make sure you look for ones with a matching lume colour - and ideally lume of same formula e.g. Superluminova.

Alternatively if you are going to approach a watchmaker to do the swap you could ask them to source the best hands to your requirements.

Hope that helps
    Thanks for this, yes i think it might be more prudent for me like you said to approach a watchmaker.
    I've never done this so trying to gather as much info before i proceed.