closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Engineered parquet for underfloor heating

Engineered parquet for underfloor heating

Wondering if anybody has recommendations for suppliers of engineered parquet for underfloor heating? I'm based in London and looking to cover most of the downstairs. Thanks very much.

I sourced some engineered oak from UK Flooring Direct in Leicestershire for my place in SE18. Price was very keen and delivery/service reliable. I went for a rustic/knotty flooring which might not be to everyone’s taste but they seem to stock a big range. I understand that most engineered flooring is supposed to be suitable for UFH- but personally I have to say if I was going with that type of heating I’d be seriously thinking about porcelain parquet effect tiles.

Quote Originally Posted by draftsmann View Post
    I sourced some engineered oak from UK Flooring Direct in Leicestershire for my place in SE18. Price was very keen and delivery/service reliable. I went for a rustic/knotty flooring which might not be to everyone’s taste but they seem to stock a big range. I understand that most engineered flooring is supposed to be suitable for UFH- but personally I have to say if I was going with that type of heating I’d be seriously thinking about porcelain parquet effect tiles.
    I have an old house so might prefer a weathered look, do you have any photos please? Hard to tell what it will look like with a single piece.

Sorry- I’m not there at the moment and a flick through the pics from the guys working on the place mostly show the floors covered over while work continues... this is about all I could find. If you’re near my corner of London you’re welcome to pop over for a look when I’m back in a fortnight or so.

Quote Originally Posted by draftsmann View Post
    Sorry- I’m not there at the moment and a flick through the pics from the guys working on the place mostly show the floors covered over while work continues... this is about all I could find. If you’re near my corner of London you’re welcome to pop over for a look when I’m back in a fortnight or so.

Very kind, will pm you.