closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Vintage advertising prints

Craftsman

Vintage advertising prints

Met a guy today selling many old vintage prints from several watch companies. He had a selection with him at my place of work. Many from the likes of Rolex, Jaeger, Omega etc from the 1920s and 1930s although he had many more as he could bring them with him. I wont advertise him here as it may be outwith the rules( i had never met the guy or even known of his company till today) but if anyone wants to have a look then pm me. I bought a vintage Omega one in french ( framed) for the man cave which is 90 years old and it should look interesting. Are there other places selling this type of thing at a reasonable cost as its given me the bug to look out more( he can get me other makes himself) but would be good to see prices etc from other sites. He was charging from £25-£40 for framed original old prints.

Master
    Have you got a picture to show what you’ve bought or of any of the others he was selling?

Craftsman

Prints

I hope this is allowed- https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Art-Deco-...9f7f%7Ciid%3A1

This is the old Omega one I bought in a basic frame for £25. He had Logines, Patek and others. This pic was on his eBay site but he says he can get many things if asked for them. A small one man band with many contacts I believe. He is on FB as “ Authentic Art Deco” but not much shown on FB but message him if you need something. I have asked for a Zenith Defy or EL Primero prints and another from Tudor from the 1930/40/50s

I made my own. Apologies for the crappiness of my photos:

Craftsman
    They look pretty good. He also had a few modern prints taken from the originals which were hard to find prints. I just thought for the money and at 90 years old it was a decent buy for the man cave.
    Last edited by markyboy.1967; 22nd July 2019 at 21:04.

Links in Tapatalk aren't working for me recently for some reason. Can someone post another link please?

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

I have loads of old ads!.

When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

Craftsman
    Very nice. Looks good.

Craftsman
    This is his eBay page and he is open to offers I believe. Some better condition than others but then they have a lot of age to them.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/authentic...1&_ipg=&_from=

Craftsman
    Sorry to add to this again but I remember he had an original “ Reverso” poster advertising the watch which might be of interest to some with the same watch.