closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Been an utterly crappy day. . . . . .

Been an utterly crappy day. . . . . .

Sorry if this is wrong section of the forum but just had to calm My Wife down as Her Youngest Sister has been diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer everything has gone to pot Missus is crying Her eyes out please People forget all the little things in life just try and enjoy each and every day as best you can as life is very precious and each breathe is valuable.

Master
    Blog Entries
    My dad has had a emergency biopsy this week luckily it’s not cancer, it certainly puts things into perspective.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Well it certainly puts watches in perspective. So sorry to hear your news. with all good wishes for your sister-in-law, your wife and all affected.

ATB

Jon

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Thomas Reid
    Very sad!

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Boeingdriver View Post
    Sorry if this is wrong section of the forum but just had to calm My Wife down as Her Youngest Sister has been diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer everything has gone to pot Missus is crying Her eyes out please People forget all the little things in life just try and enjoy each and every day as best you can as life is very precious and each breathe is valuable.
    I’m so sorry to hear that! It certainly put everything into perspective and makes you realise that most of what we whine and moan about is truly small and irrelevant, we would all enjoy life more if we focused on what we have and realise life itself is a gift!

I truly wish I could offer words or help for you but if I know whatever I say won’t help the situation. But please if you need a chat or a rant or anything just drop me a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terrible news but please don't despair. My wife was diagnosed last May and, after surgery and treatment, is fine now. The shock is awful and I'll never forget being in the room for the diagnosis. Things will move quickly now and there'll be a lot to take in but stay positive.

Please feel free to get in touch with me if you want to chat.

I cannot thankyou all for the kind and wonderful sentiments I wish each and everyone of You the very best of health if I have ever offended anyone on here I humbly apologise for my stupidity and My boorishness I am having to visit My 84 year old Father-in-Law George and My Mother -in-Law Brenda.80,to break the news to them as My Sister in Law is still trying to come to terms with it I will not post any more as this is a watch appreciation section.

So sorry to hear the news...my close family has been through the wars over the last year thanks to Cancer and I lost my mum..does put things into perspective and you realise how important family and friends are..passing on my thoughts to all

Master
    Sorry to hear your sad news, best wishes and thoughts for you all.

Master
    Horrible news. I wish you all well.

So sorry to hear your news - if it helps continue posting here.

Very sorry to read your families news. What an awful day.

My father collapsed in the hall and he’d had a AAA.... he then spent 6 months in hospital and reduced in size from 16 stone to 7 stone, and with a paralysed leg. You’re right, the small stuff doesn’t matter. Interestingly though, very shortly after he got home he treated himself to that Rolex he’d always wanted.

Sorry to hear your about your circumstance.
    It’s an awful disease
    I wish your family all the best.
    Keep positive. The power of the mind can be a very powerful thing.
    Last edited by Sinnlover; 21st July 2019 at 21:15.

Craftsman
    Really sorry to hear that.

Wishing your sister in law and sister all the best.

Once again thankyou to You all You cannot underestimate how comforting your words have been My Wife didn't sleep a wink She has had one Friend who survived it and another who didn't last long.

That is terrible news, really sad to hear it and definitely puts things in perspective.

As you say one friend survived so there is hope. All the best to you and your family throughout this.

Been an utterly crappy day. . . . . .

I can tell you some stories too in my family
    Keep strong and remember people tend to forget all the hard times and go back again to the little things in life
    Cancer is in everyones house IMHO
    All the best pal
    Last edited by raptor; 22nd July 2019 at 10:44.

We lost my wife's mum to lung cancer this year.

No matter how aware you are, or prepared you think you will be, it is still a shock and loss.

All the very best to you and your family. Be strong and be together.

A

Blog Entries
    My thoughts are with you at this difficult time.
    Started out with nothing. Still have most of it left.

Sorry to hear that Mannu. Let's hope for a good outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Boeingdriver View Post
    ...... I will not post any more as this is a watch appreciation section.
    Nobody is going to care about that! This place, I have found over the years, is full of a variety of people who have already gone through most things in life... I don't think anyone would agree that you need to stay quiet here just because its "watch talk".

Bugger. That's tough. There are some amazing new treatments coming through and it can help to volunteer for trials if needed. There are also very effective alternative treatments that can make a big difference - my friend funded her Dads alternative stage four treatment through GoFundMe - or the like. Good luck

- - - Updated - - -

Bugger. That's tough. There are some amazing new treatments coming through and it can help to volunteer for trials if needed. There are also very effective alternative treatments that can make a big difference - my friend funded her Dads alternative stage four treatment through GoFundMe - or the like. Good luck
    Gray

Master
    Cancer has no respect for anyone, wishing all affected in some by this all the best, have had cancer sufferers in my family and know where you are at.

I know all too well the feeling of helplessness you're experiencing right now.
    It's easy to say, but try to stay strong and positive...
    I hope everything turns out ok in the end.

Sorry to hear, Mannu.
    Pray and hope for the best.
    Wishing you, your wife and her sister all the best

God bless you all.

Survival rates are now very very good for this.

Hope you cope and get through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitfitter View Post
    Cancer has no respect for anyone, wishing all affected in some by this all the best, have had cancer sufferers in my family and know where you are at.
    Myself and my two nieghbours were all diagnosed roughly 2 & a half years ago with the big C. One nieghbour has lost most of his throat, but is still alive being fed by a pipe. My other nieghbour lost her fight last month. For me lifes goes on! We are all 61 to 62 years of age. I do hope your sister in law will be fine Mannu!

You Guys are really amazing a quick update Lorraine My Sister-In-Law has Her first bout of treatment at the Royal Marsden on Thursday once again I am so utterly grateful to you all.

Keep strong, keep posting and keep holding everyone together. All our best wishes go out to you.

Those who care for cancer patients are amongst the most wonderful people on the planet and charities like Macmillan provide a wealth of support. You are all going to go through a gamut of emotions so always remember that there are many people who will help on the journey. It's good to share.
    Take care, Matthew

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Curta View Post
    Those who care for cancer patients are amongst the most wonderful people on the planet and charities like Macmillan provide a wealth of support. You are all going to go through a gamut of emotions so always remember that there are many people who will help on the journey. It's good to share.
    Take care, Matthew
    Still have your messages :)