This is either a genius idea or something so ridiculous that Eddie might ban me for life, but I have a watch here that we can use "creatively" to make some dosh for the fundraiser.

A few months ago I bid on a Seiko Velatura in Germany. Spares or repairs - the little "mode select" crescent had come loose and got lodged in the hands.
Looked an easy fix, so I bid 50 quid knowing it would be worth that in spare parts at the very worse.

I won it for a princely £25 (plus £15 postage) and was a happy bunny.

Four weeks later it arrived and sadly at first glance I knew it was a fake.
The text on the dial looks like it was done on an 1980's Dot Matrix printer.
The strap doesn't meet the case.
The crown sections move independently.
The text on the back is in the wrong font and the wrong place.
The movement number is given as "7t02".
The movement inside is a "Seiko Epson YM92" (the 7t92 clone they make for other cheap watch brands)

Lots of us have been caught with a duffer on eBay so I simply opened a case, sent some pictures and told the seller I was very sorry but I collect Seiko, not Feiko. And was met with a deafening silence. After a couple of weeks I had to escalate the case to eBay and only then did he chime in suggesting the watch was kosher and I was the con-man, but given the pictures and description I submitted, eBay could only ever find in my favour and refunded my dosh.
I offered to return the watch and was again completely ignored.

I have since opened it up to replace the bit on the dial which had come loose.

Anyway, long story short, I have a fake Seiko which really needs to be destroyed.

I know we have Airgun enthusiasts as well as some real shooters (shotguns certainly, I'm not sure what else) and at least one Axe collector!
We have some members with very very big cars and nice heavy bikes.
Any chance we have any archers? Sword-fighters? Javelin throwers??
Judging from the Bear Pit we have some total psychos in our midst who could do even more damage with their bare hands.

I am looking for someone to kill the watch for me. Videoed or photographed, if possible.

This thread is for volunteers. Gimme your best shot!

The best three (assuming we find three willing participants) will be listed in a thread on the sale section, where members will be welcome to bid for their favourite.

I'll offer up the £25 I paid for the watch and was eventually refunded as a sweetener, hopefully we can raise at least that much again.

The watch;