closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Casio F-91W Fake Models

Casio F-91W Fake Models

Good morning, curious a clock so cheap and so humble, and the large market of fakes behind.
    https://youtu.be/YgDycO42zy8

There must be some money in it, but bearing in mind how cheap the original is I don't get the point. (I guess it's the volume, but profit margins have to be quite low).

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern971 View Post
    There must be some money in it, but bearing in mind how cheap the original is I don't get the point. (I guess it's the volume, but profit margins have to be quite low).

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using TZ-UK mobile app
    Crime is more often opportunistic than by design. It's probably not a case of a watch faker deciding to turn their attentions to Casio, but someone who happens to have the capacity to fake them choosing to do so.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern971 View Post
    Volume, volume and more volume.

Why try to fake something of great value when you can do it much more easily and cheaply with an extremely high volume product, and make much more money that way. Fake F-91Ws sell by the million, just as the real thing does.