closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Opinions regarding Omega constellation pie pan

Apprentice

Opinions regarding Omega constellation pie pan

Hi everyone,

I am currently looking for a rose gold or yellow gold Omega constellation pie pan. I recently found the below pie pan which - to me - seems in a very good condition. What are your opinions about this pie pan:

https://www.chrono24.com/omega/const...id10143836.htm

An alternative would be this one:

https://www.chrono24.com/omega/const...id11550338.htm

Thanks!

Master
    First one is probably a redial, the second has been horribly polished and the bevels on the dog legs are gone. I would keep looking.

Some spots on the dial of the first watch too, and the second doesn't look like a good example to me.
    It's just a matter of time...

What Padders said ! You need to really study these and look at as many dials and cases as you can just gooogle the hell out of it

Then when your ready try and see if you can look at some pie pan watches ( antique fairs , local auction ect) rather than pics on a listing , this will really help you to find the best example you can.

Before i purchased mine I looked at loads of threads on forums , sales listings on the internet and really researched these watches, as there are alot of very expensive problem watches out there.

The hunt is half the fun and you wont regret buying a original, good condition one they are stunning

All the best