closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Bulb Energy

Bulb Energy

Bulb Energy are offering £75 to the referrer and anyone who joins them via the referrer's link. If anyone is thinking of changing supplier then this may be of interest. The offer is open between Wednesday 24th July and Wednesday 31st July. Here's my referral link:

www.bulb.me/alanc1319

This could be a good way of boosting the fundraiser.
    Last edited by Skier; 19th July 2019 at 16:19.

I popped this up last week, my referral date runs from Tuesday 16th to Tuesday 23rd

https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...plier-referral

Two sign ups for now, and I'm going to pop £10 per sign up in the fundraiser once the period has finished.

Quote Originally Posted by senwar View Post
    I popped this up last week, my referral date runs from Tuesday 16th to Tuesday 23rd

https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...plier-referral

Two sign ups for now, and I'm going to pop £10 per sign up in the fundraiser once the period has finished.
    Yes, I saw that and only posted mine as the dates differed. I need to correct my post as it's £150 shared i.e. £75 each.

Quote Originally Posted by Skier View Post
    Yes, I saw that and only posted mine as the dates differed. I need to correct my post as it's £150 shared i.e. £75 each.
    Ah, fair enough.

The link in the original post is active from now until next Wednesday for anyone thinking of switching energy supplier. Anything I gain via this will be split between the fundraiser and the RNLI.
    Last edited by Skier; 24th July 2019 at 15:44.

I must say im very pleased with them - been with them a while now and have nailed £375 worth of referral credit this time around on the £75 each deal.
    Even after that the £50 is good - though Octopus also offer the £50 each deal.