closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Undone Apollo

Undone Apollo

Not much heritage (but then after so many speedmaster special editions not sure that Omega can truly play the heritage card anymore) but have to admit a liking for the current Undone collaboration.

Any thoughts.

And for the sake of transparency will admit that have placed an order for the ’Snoopy Moon Heritage’.

They're not cheap but being an owner of their previous snoopy incarnation they are a fun and well presented watch which always seems to get attention.

I quite like the look of the tachy one. Their website is an absolute shambles on mobile though - proper digging needed to find out it's quartz and the dimensions.

I was hoping to get one in the preorder before launch but didn't have the spare funds... Now they're sold out! If you end up wanting to see yours give me a shout

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Undone Apollo

One for sale, on that well known auction site, for the “bargain” price of £750.

If you can put up with vertical rather than horizontal subdials then the “ACES” model is still available. You can pick a black cordura as the second strap and save yourself nearly half a grand!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk