closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: [Omega] Some sparkle to the day

Craftsman

[Omega] Some sparkle to the day

I got a new macro lense yesterday and I've been learning how to take some shots with it on my old Nikon D90.

168.022 Omega Seamaster 36,5mm Cal. 564 with 1098 bracelet and 540 end links.

166.065 Omega Seamaster 38mm Cal. 565 with leather strap.

Craftsman
    Nice shots.

Like the old Seamaster’s very nice watches

Craftsman
    Nice shots. I had a 166.065 with "sparkly" dial but I never managed to capture it like your first pic. Bonkers indices on it though! Now long gone....

Grand Master
    A nice pair!....and both quite rare to find in good condition. I have the day-date cal 752 version of the Seamaster chronometer, obviously mine's not chronometer rated but it's a superb watch and the size (36.5mm) means it wears more like a modern watch than vintage. Also owned a gold-capped version but I let that one go a few years back. I`ve seen these fetching strong money if they're in good condition, they're definitely a change from the more mainstream vintage Omegas from that period.

That's what makes collecting old Omegas so interesting, they made so many different styles and variants, all powered by excellent in-house movements. The relatively small size compared to modern stuff puts some folks off, but it shouldn't unless the individual has huge wrists.
    Last edited by walkerwek1958; 17th July 2019 at 20:31.