closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Composite door/side panel & garage door recommended companies Leics/Notts area.

Master

Composite door/side panel & garage door recommended companies Leics/Notts area.

Looking for any companies you would recommended locally or product/makes?

Liking the Solidor range.

The garage door company quoting tomorrow for either a roller or sectional electric door.

We’ve just had a Solidor composite door and surround fitted and it’s excellent . Well built, feels really solid and improved the insulation no end . I used a local (to me ) companionships so cant recommend one local to you . Happy to pass on their details .
    Had s new garage fitted a couple of years back and the car meant were from Derbyshire . It was one of the concrete panel garages which can be built in half a day . Again, really impressed with them but not sure if they just did the garage doors .

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by thegoat View Post
    We’ve just had a Solidor composite door and surround fitted and it’s excellent . Well built, feels really solid and improved the insulation no end . I used a local (to me ) companionships so cant recommend one local to you . Happy to pass on their details .
    Had s new garage fitted a couple of years back and the car meant were from Derbyshire . It was one of the concrete panel garages which can be built in half a day . Again, really impressed with them but not sure if they just did the garage doors .
    Thanks, hearing plenty of good reports about solidor & like the fact no foam centre.

Master
    Solidor & side panel with Victorian glass ordered.

Any recommendations for a sectional or roller electric garage door?

Craftsman
    Hormann garage doors are one of the best, but you’ll pay. Garador are a cheaper equivalent.

We have a double garage but chose to go with two single doors rather than a large double.

We found a local (Nuneaton-based) company who fitted two anthracite sectional single doors (can’t remember the brand) for £2700 but got a further £400 off by paying with the Queens finest.

Best change we’ve made to the house since we bought it and so much less hassle when parking up, taking shopping indoors, bringing dog back after walk as a simple button press gets you in.

Grand Master
    I have Hormann & Solidor and both superb
    RIAC

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by gavsw20 View Post
    Hormann garage doors are one of the best, but you’ll pay. Garador are a cheaper equivalent.

We have a double garage but chose to go with two single doors rather than a large double.

We found a local (Nuneaton-based) company who fitted two anthracite sectional single doors (can’t remember the brand) for £2700 but got a further £400 off by paying with the Queens finest.

Best change we’ve made to the house since we bought it and so much less hassle when parking up, taking shopping indoors, bringing dog back after walk as a simple button press gets you in.

Norman sectional is what I am looking at.
    £1800 seems going rate for a single door with auto kit.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
    I have Hormann & Solidor and both superb
    Just want I wanted to hear.
    Did you have the door set behind the pillar or between?

Any photos ??