closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Bluetooth speaker 2019

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by higham5 View Post
    +4 In our extended family we have 5 , they are stunners, reliable and in my case well into three years use and sonically still going strong
    +5 these are excellent. Im into audio and I love this. Also has huge battery life.

Craftsman
    Company changed the name of the product, was once called the X-Boom. Great value, very good speaker.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tribit-Blue.../dp/B07KXN8G6D

Craftsman
    The original Bose Soundlink Mini has served me well, daily, for years. Build quality, sound, battery life and connectivity are all top notch. I imagine the newer generations are even better.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Progressive View Post
    The original Bose Soundlink Mini has served me well, daily, for years. Build quality, sound, battery life and connectivity are all top notch. I imagine the newer generations are even better.
    I’ll second this. As an ex sound engineer, I’ve always been wary of the marketing behind Bose products but owned one of the original Soundlinks for many years. I bought a Cambridge Audio Minx for a friend thinking it would be better but it wasn’t. The Bose has been excellent value.

Recently got the UE Boom 3. Perfect for us. Not sure how it compares to the other ones sound wise, but we have been happy with it. It’s IP67 rated, so waterproof and dust proof, perfect for the beech.

John Lewis were doing it for £100 including charging dock.

Harman Kardon Outlet - I've got the older model of this and it's got great battery length, plenty of umphf and power for it's size.
    https://www.harmankardon.co.uk/outle...Lw_wcB&start=1