closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Anyone near Nottingham with a bezel press?

Anyone near Nottingham with a bezel press?

Popped off a bezel on my Tudor BB steel as was furtling about with the insert, and it is just impossible to push back on by hand.
    I asked a couple of indies in Notts but all hesitant as they had not done it before and were put off by it being linked to Rolex - if they biffed something they would be unable to help get parts etc (chickens!).

Was looking at one from Amazon but not sure on quality and what I am doing lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    You need to replace the hytrel gasket that holds the bezel in place, then just press down on it with your fingers (yes this is the official way of assembly). I can send u a gasket if u need one.

Quote Originally Posted by 744ER View Post
    You need to replace the hytrel gasket that holds the bezel in place, then just press down on it with your fingers (yes this is the official way of assembly). I can send u a gasket if u need one.
    Wow - thanks. That would be much appreciated.
    I cannot for the life of me press the bugger down though! Is that due to the old gasket? Can’t work out the engineering there!

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Yes u must remove the old hytrel ring, it usually sticks to the case. PM me your address and ill send a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by 744ER View Post
    Yes u must remove the old hytrel ring, it usually sticks to the case. PM me your address and ill send a couple.
    👋👋👋