closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Netflix

Netflix

Right, I'm about to sign up to Netflix and just wondering if anyone has a code or way to get it cheaper?

If you haven’t signed up before, don’t they do a free month? Can’t remember.

Journeyman
    Get the free 30 days trial and then near to the end of it log into your account to cancel , it will ask you if you are sure so click ‘yes’ it will then go on to ask you again with a new price for staying , depends what you are planning on having but the Entertainment pass was offered at £3.68 a month for 6 months and when I went to cancel the movie pass I got it for £5.99 a month . I’m sure someone will know how to get it cheaper but it was less than the full price so I took it at that offer price.

Journeyman
    In fact ignore all that I have just written I was getting mixed up with Nowtv, sorry.

There are various hacks about I believe involving a VPN and a Turkish or Colombian subscription. Totally legal, just a bit of a faff if you’re not internet savvy.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoat View Post
    There are various hacks about I believe involving a VPN and a Turkish or Colombian subscription. Totally legal, just a bit of a faff if you’re not internet savvy.
    Is a cartel involved?

It's always worth asking if anyone knows a quick way round something.

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    I get Netflix for free..................Thats right. Zilch, bugger all, nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by ben4watches View Post
    I get Netflix for free..................Thats right. Zilch, bugger all, nothing.
    And I suppose your gonna keep it to yourself?

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Smith View Post
    And I suppose your gonna keep it to yourself?
    well, here’s how its done.

My brother has Netflix premium which gets access on 4 devices. he only uses Netflix on 2 devices at his house so I use his log in at home myself.

So, if you know somebody who has Netflix but does not use all of their login quotas, there’s your answer.

My brother has Netflix premium which gets access on 4 devices. he only uses Netflix on 2 devices at his house so I use his log in at home myself.

So, if you know somebody who has Netflix but does not use all of their login quotas, there’s your answer.
    Even better, you can always sell free quota to your mates or list it on the SC for half price. Every little helps.
    Fas est ab hoste doceri

Quote Originally Posted by VDG View Post
    Even better, you can always sell free quota to your mates or list it on the SC for half price. Every little helps.
    throw in a pair of athletes foot infested old trainers or shoes and it will be snapped up in seconds :)

Owl1

Be careful there are some forum members who would call the Police for such a crime

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Owl1 View Post
    Be careful there are some forum members who would call the Police for such a crime
    What crime? It’s already paid for.

Another issue for the stalker

this is how I get it. My brother also shares his log in with me. I use it on my telly, phone and iPad

Ooh England have a wicket as I type - ultra edge!

I signed up to the £5.99 30 day free trial thingy. Actually we did have shared access with my daughters ex before he became ex. No prize for guessing the result.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    this is how I get it. My brother also shares his log in with me. I use it on my telly, phone and iPad

Ooh England have a wicket as I type - ultra edge!
    I am the brother that supplies Netflix, my brother supplies me Amazon Prime, a buy one get one free sort of a deal.