closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Steve Hackett Genesis Revisited

Master

Steve Hackett Genesis Revisited

Anyone else been? Saw him in Guildford last night doing some solo stuff and all of Seconds Out and the band were beyond good. I've seen variations of this band a few times over the last few years and they are always good but they took it to another level last night.

If you like prog or early Genesis get yourself to one of the remaining gigs. You'll be in for a treat.

A flower?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy67 View Post
    Anyone else been? Saw him in Guildford last night doing some solo stuff and all of Seconds Out and the band were beyond good. I've seen variations of this band a few times over the last few years and they are always good but they took it to another level last night.

If you like prog or early Genesis get yourself to one of the remaining gigs. You'll be in for a treat.

A flower?
    I'm a big fan of Genesis, and have seen Steve's concerts twice. The last one had a 40 piece orchestra with him.
    Nad Silvan on vocals sounds like Peter Gabriel slightly.
    Steve's guitar playing is fantastic too.
    I met Steve and was advising him on his studio monitors. Really nice man.
    As Jeremy says a fantastic concert to see. Get some tickets!

I saw him in 2017 and was impressed. Steve is such a good guitar player. I did enjoy seeing Genesis again last week more though.

I saw him in 2019, he did Selling England by the Pound, the vocalist was very Gabriel ish. Great show.