closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Omega Seamaster

Omega Seamaster

Goldsmiths have the old model in the sale at £2,600. Anyone know where they can be had cheaper?

Thanks
    Adam.

Master
    I'd seen that, looks a good price. with topcashback you can save on that, 4.2% for sale items, 11.55% on other items.

Goldsmiths Jersey had both colours in the sale for £2275.
    It's just a matter of time...

Master
    When there were more of them available they could be found around £2200, seems prices have firmed up for the few remaining as the newer watch is so much more £££ having already had a price increase since release. Kind of wish I’d bought a blue one when they were such an obvious bargain.

Ant

Before the recent price rise on the latest model I was offered one of the latest ones for just over £3k new.

Not sure what’s achievable now but assuming you can get one for near that price it’s surely a better buy than the older model?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omega Seamaster

Quote Originally Posted by waser View Post
    Before the recent price rise on the latest model I was offered one of the latest ones for just over £3k new.

Not sure what’s achievable now but assuming you can get one for near that price it’s surely a better buy than the older model?

But it’s a different watch. I loved the old one but the new is out of proportion IMO, just a bit large - and I don’t like the wave dial!