closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: A pleasant surprise regarding Eubank Jnr.

A pleasant surprise regarding Eubank Jnr.

My son and his mates attended the wireless festival in London last week end, they stayed in a hotel just outside Finsbury Park. When the concert finished Saturday they walked out to see a big crowd at the petrol station so they wondered over, my son was telling me there was a group of festival goers crowded around two sports cars a McLaren and another? Turns out one was Chris Eubanks son with the personal plate EU13ANK, they were sat there with security showing off their cars. Now at this point I was thinking what a flash show off, then my son said no it was great they were signing autographs and letting people sit in the car to take selfies.

Just thought it made a pleasant change.

Eubank Snr and Jr have been on celebrity Goggle Box. Snr. is still as idiosyncratic as ever, but Jr. seems pretty decent.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by hogthrob View Post
    Eubank Snr and Jr have been on celebrity Goggle Box. Snr. is still as idiosyncratic as ever, but Jr. seems pretty decent.

That's one fairly diplomatic way to put it... the chap is a bloody fruit loop! I still quite like him though, it was funny seeing him cry at Titanic.

I watched a documentary on Eubank (snr.) years ago, his daily run-about was a gigantic Peterbilt truck/tractor unit. At least Jr. hasn't picked up his dads motoring sense.

His dad is as mad as a bag of badgers but you’ve got to love him 

This is great ��https://youtu.be/TUanpGJRsvk

Doesn't surprise me, his Dad always had time for the public.