closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Malvern Hotel Recommendations

Malvern Hotel Recommendations

Afternoon All

My wife and I are planning on taking the factory tour at the Morgan factory in a fortnight and we would like to stay in Malvern the night before.

Has anyone got any recommendations of where to stay and where to eat out/have drinks in the evening?

Thanks in advance!

Master
    I grew up I Malvern and now only visit occasionally. The top end option is the cottage in the wood hotel and there is a premier inn for a budget option but very close to Morgan. A few chains but no outstanding restaurant I know of.
    Last edited by StuS; 18th July 2019 at 07:48.

Master
    Blog Entries
    I live in Malvern, there is the Abbey which is right in the middle of town, I have stayed a few times with no complaints although the side which faces the hills suffers from no air-con and facing the sun all afternoon. As per the previous post the Premier Inn is very close but there is not much in walking distance in the evening. The Swan in Hanley Swan, about 10 from town is a small but pleasant pub with apparently good food. The Inn at Welland is good for eating (posh pub food). There are also some nice Air B&Bs up in the hills but you would need a taxi to town. The Malvern Hills Hotel served good food last time I went. Mount Pleasant, also right in town is good too, so I’ve been told.

Thanks for the suggestions. We’ll have a look tonight.

Any other suggestions out there?

A little outside of Malvern is The Feathers at Ledbury.

Lovely market town pub hotel.

Journeyman
    Feathers used to be my local, along time ago now! Still supposed to be very nice..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    The Cottage in the Wood used to be quite nice with good food and I’d recommend The Nags Head for really good beers and food. If I have a beer, it’s invariably there and superb.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by j0hnbarker View Post
    Afternoon All

My wife and I are planning on taking the factory tour at the Morgan factory in a fortnight
    Please report back how it was, I've been meaning to do this for a few years.