closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Wainhomes- Anyone bought from them?

Wainhomes- Anyone bought from them?

We're currently looking at moving early next year and the development nearby is soon to release the final stage of houses. Scanning the net seems to throw up a vast number of people who've had issues but was wondering if anyone on here could give an opinion on them? It seems customer service and build quality seem prevalent which is rather worrying as it fundemantaly something they should be great at!
    FFF

If a net search is already throwing up concerns then you've answered your own question.
    Last edited by number2; 3rd July 2019 at 23:01.
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

Quote Originally Posted by number2 View Post
    I think if a net search is already throwing up concerns then you've answered your own question.
    Well not really- all home builders on trust pilot have horrific feedback. Bovis homes being the worst with 85% rated as bad. I'm asking for an opinion based on their experience.

Fair point, it simply appears that new builds in general are prone to problems.
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

Blog Entries
    I worked on a Wainhomes site a long time ago, started on a Monday morning and the standards were so bad that I walked off Wednesday lunchtime and didn't even return for my money. I also know a few people in other trades that have subbed to them over the years and their experiences have all been similar. I've worked on a lot of building sites for many different builders and standards vary wildly but they were by far the worst. Just go in with a very critical eye and take someone with you who's in the building game if possible, rough work is very easy to spot when you know what you're looking for.

Thanks for the info.

The number of poor reviews online may not be an indication that they are poor quality (hardly anyone posts to say they don't have problems), but it may be an indication of how hard it is to get them to fix problems?