closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Thoughts on Nite watches

Thoughts on Nite watches

For a while now been struggling to see the time during the night on most of my watches, I have now considering a watch with Tritium tubes and was looking at the night watch range, the icon range looks pretty nice. what are peoples thoughts on these and are there any alternatives. Thanks in advance

Steve

Master
    Can’t answer the initial question but some tritium alternatives to look at.

Deep blue
    Marathon
    Aragon

I quite like the look of these. A few different variants. They are produced by ArmourLite for massdrop. I like the simple design although a few mm smaller would be welcome.

https://drop.com/buy/massdrop-x-armo...ber-t100-watch

Master
    Blog Entries
    I like the design of some of the Nite watches, but if you're struggling but haven't used a Seiko, I suggest you include them as a possibility. Lumibrite is simply amazing - it lasts throughout the night in a way that other lume paint can't match (as far as I'm concerned). Whether it's as good as tritium tubes, I don't know.

ATB

Jon

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Blog Entries
    GWS watches are worth a look, I've got both the G10 pro lithium and the chrono, the former is my work watch and is holding up well.
    The chrono is currently on offer making it a bargain

Craftsman
    I’ve had a few Nite watches over the years. They’re good quality watches in my opinion. Lume is fantastic, as you would expect with tritium tubes. I found the customer service is good too. I bought an early MX10 which I wore daily for years and it suffered a LOT of abuse. I went through a couple of straps which I had to buy from Nite due to the design of the mx10. When the battery went I ended up chucking it in a drawer for a couple of years and eventually gave it to my dad. He sent it back to Nite who replaced the movement, strap, dial, hands and pressure tested it for less than £100. It’s still going strong and is almost 15 years old now.
    My brother has a Nato (now discontinued) which is going strong after 7 years and has just bought an Alpha. Sorry I don’t have pics at the moment.
    Keep an eye on their website as some bargains occasionally pop up. And give them a call if you’re military or emergency services as they offer further discounts.

Craftsman
    I’ve got an old model nite nato as a beater,stood up well,had it for years and still going strong,

Thanks guys for your input

Steve