closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Help from the collective (couriers).

Master

Help from the collective (couriers).

Morning all, just wanting to pick the brains of the TZ collective regarding couriers, or more specifically couriers to pick some thing up for me and deliver it to my house.
    I'm currently looking at buying another road bike and have seen one on eBay that I fancy. Have contacted the seller and asked if he would deliver as it's listed as collection only but it's too far away for me. He said I could arrange my own courier but have never done this sort of thing before so not sure how it works or who to use. Did a bit of Googling and there now seems to be specific couriers who collect Ebay items and deliver them to you. Has anybody used this service before and anything I should look
    out for?

Thanks, Toddy.

Can't help on the specific question but some good rates via Parcel2Go website, the UPS overnight for £7 uninsured is a bargain.

If you can get the seller to throw some bubblewrap on it might be worth considering.

Master
    Thanks mate, have asked the seller about how he will be boxing it up so will see what he says.