closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Bali Ha'I

Grand Master

Bali Ha'I

Browsing sc as we do for our next watch,and I thought I was trying to reduce my collection!......

I came across Robs sales post.A brand or watch I've not seen or read about.I like BIG,I like small watches,this is BIG,WOW what a watch.

So began a few hours searching and reading up on all I could find about the watch online,I liked what I did find and it was then time to make contact with Rob,We had a chat about the watch.So I'd made my mind up,I "needed" another watch!.Rob wasn't too far away for me to pop over.

A 2009 watch bought new by Rob and in beautiful condition with various strap/bracelet options,the thick hand made black leather suits it just perfectly.The spec of the watch is superg.

A couple of scuffs on the case sides now sorted with a fibre pen,and the bezel numbers now all white again giving them a light brushing with a soft toothbrush and washing up liquid.......it's a beauty.

Very happy indeed........cheers again Rob.

Paul

Last edited by P9CLY; 23rd August 2020 at 08:26.

Craftsman
    Thanks Paul and I am looking forward to the pics of the updated watch.
    It's a pity that the company are no more as I thought just about everything they did looked great.
    They did a quartz watch and I wish I had bought one at the time.

Also Shane Delaurian Who made the leather strap seems to have retired which is also a shame as the quality and craftsmanship to me were stunning.

Wear it in good health Paul and keep me updated on the op.

That Aquadive looked great, just the sort of watch I like.

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Leeds View Post
    Thanks Paul and I am looking forward to the pics of the updated watch.
    It's a pity that the company are no more as I thought just about everything they did looked great.
    They did a quartz watch and I wish I had bought one at the time.

Also Shane Delaurian Who made the leather strap seems to have retired which is also a shame as the quality and craftsmanship to me were stunning.

Wear it in good health Paul and keep me updated on the op.

That Aquadive looked great, just the sort of watch I like.
    Hi Rob

Yes a shame he's no longer around making the watches.The strap is very nice indeed Rob,tried the bracelet but put it straight back on the Leather,just suits it so much better.If I ever decide to sell the Aquadive I'll let you know Rob.

And will do re the hip op.