closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Wimbledon tickets

Master

Wimbledon tickets

The wife has always wanted to go and with it looming on the horizon, wondered if anyone here could advise best way to secure tickets not fussed what day just a.ways want d to make a day of it so any advice is appreciated

Pay some teenager a few quid to stand all night in the queue to buy when they open in the morning?

EDIT: seems they're tight on this, need to go yourself https://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/atoz/queueing.html
    Last edited by GraniteQuarry; 23rd June 2019 at 12:32.

Blog Entries
    Tickets are allocated by ballot each year. If you didn't apply then touts of one type or another are the other option.
    Started out with nothing. Still have most of it left.

Apply shortly after the tournament ends for next year's ballot. Tickets for this year can be had on the day by lining up, usually overnight or longer.

I entered the ballot twice in previous years and 'won' tickets both times.

Craftsman
    The only tickets that are available are the ridiculously expensive ones. £800+ and then the hospitality tickets.

I went many years ago to Wimbledon and it was one of the best sporting days out I have been to. If you go to the first few days it's much more entertaining as you have a huge variety of matches.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I've been a few times and am going to the opening day this year. Got my tickets through members ballot.
    As previously stated if you want tickets for this year now it's either hospitality package or queue on the day.

Craftsman
    My mum got women’s finals tickets this year through the ballot, and has been lucky most years in getting tickets for one of the days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Few ways to get wimbledon tickets:

1. Be a BTM member and affiliated to a registered tennis club and win tickets in your club ballot
    2. Enter the public ballot (usually closes end November ahead of the following years event)
    3. Queue - arrive the night before, get wristband, pitch tent. Stewards will wake you up and you take your place in the queue as per your wristband. 500 tickets each for Centre, 1 and 2 and then groundpasses
    4. Buy a debenture ticket (the only tickets allowed to be resold)
    5. Buy a resale ticket from ticketmaster after 8pm the day before (if there are any)
    6. Buy a resale ticket on the gate one afternoon/evening on the day (proceeds go to charity)
    7. Buy a hospitality package

Those are your options. By now, all ballot options will have been allocated, so you're down to late resale tickets (either night before on TM or late afternoon on the gate) or pay a lot through debenture or hospitality.
    Last edited by Ashtennisguru; 23rd June 2019 at 19:08.

Master
    Thanks for the advice looks like ticket master then for returns

Master
    Just wanted to say thanks for the advice on here I managed to get two for centre court o Tuesday through ticketmaster resale after a week of trying.

Can’t wait!!!

Quote Originally Posted by R0bertb00th View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks for the advice on here I managed to get two for centre court o Tuesday through ticketmaster resale after a week of trying.

Can’t wait!!!
    Top work mate, have a great day, you'll love it!

It's the first year in about 20 that I haven't been and i'm already missing it!