closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The Wait is Nearly Over

Apprentice

The Wait is Nearly Over

Nearly July and my Denise should be with me (delivery is shown as Jul/Aug but I’m forever the optimist). Not sure if I could do another pre-order. The wait is torture but I know it’s going to be worth it.

I love the fact that ECA have been a little adventurous in their design. They know it’s not going to suit everyone but at least it isn’t just another safe sub-homage so it has my utmost respect.

I was in two minds as to whether I’d made the right decision when I saw the blue Denise on the black rubber as it looks amazing but I feel I’ve made the right choice for me. If a diver comes in colour options then I’m always going to go for the black especially if it has orange accents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ash.bez; 21st June 2019 at 18:35.

Now that is a cool looking watch. I'd never heard of E.C.Andersson before. Will definitely check them out

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by ataripower View Post
    Now that is a cool looking watch. I'd never heard of E.C.Andersson before. Will definitely check them out
    By far my favourite micro. This is my third! I really can’t fault them. The Calypsos still get most of my wrist time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk