closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Scurfa shop

Scurfa shop

Did anyone manage to buy the new Scurfa LE Diver One this evening? I’m on their email subscription and stock was to go back on sale at 6 pm today. I was hopeful and even though I added to basket as soon it the website would allow, I couldn’t check out :(

I have a quartz shape hole in my collection and I wanted to try the titanium. Just wondered if anyone here got one of the 100 pieces available.

Jon

I couldn't check out, got bored refreshing and left

Craftsman
    Same, I got one in my basket got to the checkout and it failed. Was a bit disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Last couple of openings have been the same. Shame but it's another one not worth trying to buy from.

I bought an MS22 last year at launch but quickly sold it on. Too much of a sub-a-like for my tastes, and oddly the Ti watch weighed almost exactly the same as a steel version I owned at the same time. Undeniably well put together, but something a bit clumsy about the handset for me. I’m rapidly losing interest in watches you can’t just buy when you want to, find it a bit irritating tbh. Annoying with some of the halo brands, a total buzzkill for online micro-brands

Ah shame about our experiences! Was surprised with the low production number, hopefully more to follow. Thanks for commenting.

It fitted the bill for me, the hunt continues.

Craftsman
    I’d quite like to give a Scurfa a go, but didn’t even try for the MS given the headaches the last couple of sales of Diver Ones has been. They’re certainly popular now and the timed release just makes for a thundering herd and a frustrating and ultimately failed attempt to buy a watch.