closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: London Rolex AD Waiting Lists

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by henk View Post
    Its impossible to answer your question apart from the fact you virtually no chance at all of getting any of the models listed. The so called lists are smoke a d mirrors. I would set your sights on a Datejust model which are feasible to obtain within 2/3 months and even that is changing to 6 months and beyond!

Sent from my SM-G950F using TZ-UK mobile app
    This is why I jumped at the chance to get the rhodium DJ when the AD said he had one. My local AD was quoting an average wait of 5 months so I couldn't ignore the chance to get the model I wanted, at RRP, without having to wait for it.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibo View Post
    That's only 700k watches/year. I have heard estimates of 1.5 million per year, this is only word of mouth though so not sure of accurate.

Also why are so many being sold on the grey market, esp the new ones? Surely not everyone is flipping immediately?

Sent from my SM-G965F using TZ-UK mobile app
    800,000. The number of watches produced at Rolex every year (which is only known because Rolex has its movements certified by the official Swiss chronometer control center, COSC, and their numbers are public).

Master
    Loads available just at inflated premiums via grey dealers. As has been said on other threads there isn’t a shortage they are just being flipped to the grey market or in people’s safes for I investments.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuno1 View Post
    Loads available just at inflated premiums via grey dealers. As has been said on other threads there isn’t a shortage they are just being flipped to the grey market or in people’s safes for I investments.
    Which makes a shortage.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstepper View Post
    Which makes a shortage.
    My point was they are available. It’s not like they can’t be bought at all and in fact are available in quite substantial numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuno1 View Post
    My point was they are available. It’s not like they can’t be bought at all and in fact are available in quite substantial numbers.
    Less watches than buyers = shortage.