closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Petrol costs.

Master

Petrol costs.

At the BTCC at the weekend, stayed in darlington as usual and fuelled up the car before moving on, used Esso and filled with supreme fuel, wasn't till I was hanging up the hose that I noticed the 14pence premium for this over standard unleaded, don't remember ever paying that much extra for "super" unleaded before, don't have Esso near to me so is this a normal cost. Honda recommend 98 octane plus for the car so always go for the good stuff without checking the price, I will do in future when away from home.

Craftsman
    14p seems a bit more than expected. I normally find a 10p difference on the diesel side of better fuels.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Master
    Blog Entries
    I use the good stuff in my TR6 I use the Tesco stuff as it’s Ethernol content is supposedly lower than others, I think it’s about 8p more

Expensive place Darlo😂

Master
    I've checked a couple of other Esso outlets nearish me, 8p or 10p is the difference there so 14p is a rip off, usually I use Tesco momentum cause it's the nearest fuel to me by some miles, and the cheapest.6p premium at the superstore price, well today anyway.
    I've been in touch with Esso CS to see if there is a recommended price difference, awaiting a reply.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Filled the TR6 up at Tesco on Saturday with Momentum and a surprise it was 1.28.9 so only 4p difference