closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Vanguard.

Grand Master

Vanguard.

As much as I like the look of the Vanguard.........

Why have I seen a few flipped rather sharpish?,I'm going to assume had the size been as the original it might live on the wrist a little longer.

A shame as it does look very nice,but IMO could have been so much better........Your views guys.

Quote Originally Posted by P9CLY View Post
    As much as I like the look of the Vanguard.........

Why have I seen a few flipped rather sharpish?,I'm going to assume had the size been as the original it might live on the wrist a little longer.

A shame as it does look very nice,but IMO could have been so much better........Your views guys.
    Thickness stopped me buying one on release day - my 6.75 wouldn't be able to deal with it. Looking at the main thread, nothing has changed my mind about it - but I guess necessary to get an excellent movement in.

It felt fine on my 6.75" wrist even on a bracelet. Would have worn smaller on Perlon I guess.

No other reason than needing the money due to unforeseen circumstances in my case - had it not been for this would have loved to have hung on to it.

A few of the popular models always get turned around quickly, particularly if there are very limited numbers. There is a risk of snoozing and losing coupled with the knowledge that they can be moved on quickly. Some people don't get on with the thicker size but it's difficult to gauge how it will sit on the wrist until you try it out. I wouldn't want to be without mine, it's one of the few watches that I've received a compliment from someone I barely know and I can't see how it could have been improved upon at the price point.

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Curta View Post
    A few of the popular models always get turned around quickly, particularly if there are very limited numbers. There is a risk of snoozing and losing coupled with the knowledge that they can be moved on quickly. Some people don't get on with the thicker size but it's difficult to gauge how it will sit on the wrist until you try it out. I wouldn't want to be without mine, it's one of the few watches that I've received a compliment from someone I barely know and I can't see how it could have been improved upon at the price point.
    It does look truly lovely...it does,for me I think it's the thickness of it that doesn't work for me.

Have you tried it on Perlon Mr Curta?

Quote Originally Posted by Velorum View Post
    Have you tried it on Perlon Mr Curta?
    Not yet, I've avoided anything that will give it additional lift but I'll give it a whirl on the Perl at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Curta View Post
    Not yet, I've avoided anything that will give it additional lift but I'll give it a whirl on the Perl at some point.
    You do know there is such a thing as a two-piece Perlon...

Quote Originally Posted by abraxas View Post
    You do know there is such a thing as a two-piece Perlon...
    I do!
    https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...=1#post4423675

This could be the right time to try one.
    M