closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: European U-21 Championship

European U-21 Championship

Two threads on some dozy bints World Cup and nothing on the U21 s? (Joke BTW , I’m enjoying the girls footie too )
    England kicking off shortly in a very strong group . Household Premiership players and a sprinkling from the Championship. Should be a great spectacle.
    All eyes on Maddison for me . Always like to see how our feeder clubs players are doing eh Ben ?

I agree and I'll be watching it. Some strong teams as usual and the quality is always high.

Great tournament. I also like the Toullon Tournament and I remember seeing a young Adriano for the first time, he was head and shoulders the best player in the tournament.

Enjoy.

Craftsman
    Always a great place to see the next star in the making.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

In a nutshell, that’s why English managers are labelled as dinosaurs on the world stage.
    Drop the star man Foden because you assume England will b3 better than the opposition, keep Abraham benched even though he’s in the form of his life , drop Wan Bissaka because of one cock up and pretend it’s because his mind is on other things. And then, act with horror when a journalist questions your choices and maybe your future in the role.
    Abject performance by the manager but not much better by the team .

Blog Entries
    Just let’s say very disappointed and leave it at that in a public forum
    in private #+*#*%

Arrogant overrated that Aidy Boothroyd this championship was there for the taking oh and the Womens' World Cup - really superb series of matches there is still a refreshing level of innocence and the respect for officials is nice to see but how long will that last We look relatively strong semis at least for Neville's Lasses.

Craftsman
    England have just gone 2 steps back........ All this hard work for nothing.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Boothroyd is the problem. Failed manager at every level he’s worked at yet gets the England job!!

Terrible decisions for this game. Protect Foden from what? Pathetic. Get rid now.

Master
    The mental bit is the FA extending his contract for another 2 years just before the tournament. Why would you do that before knowing how well they did?

http://www.thefa.com/news/2019/may/2...tension-240519