closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Robot Vacuum Cleaners

Blog Entries

Robot Vacuum Cleaners

Having read the robot lawn mower thread and convincing myself my life is incomplete without one i've decided i need to go the whole hog and get a robot vac also. This would be purely for use downstairs, multiple rooms (kitchen, living room, open plan kitchen living space, playroom etc), on a daily basis as an easy tool to continue cleaning up after 2 young dirt magnet children. I guess the idea being to let the robot roam freely either during the night (noise dependant) or when all are at work/school/similar.

Anyone got any experience of using a robot vac, any recommendations on decent makes/models, and importantly any limitations or irritations?

Thanks in advance.

Journeyman
    We have two now.. one for downstairs and one for up stairs both are great. You do have to stay on top of maintenance I.e. cleaning out waste bin and sensors on a regular basis. Also you have to ensure the floor areas are free of any object that can hinder the progress.

We have 2 Neato connected, they are good we chose them because they had good reviews of tackling carpets which we have a thick pile rug downstairs. It manages this very well and always a delight to come home to see the place has been tidied. As for noise they are a little quieter than a normal hoover but not quiet enough to run at night... there is a eco mode which is meant to be quieter but I want it to clean not mildly suck.

Quote Originally Posted by L8_M8 View Post
    I want it to clean not mildly suck.
    ** snigger **