closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PSA Sky MOBIle - Triple data offer

PSA Sky MOBIle - Triple data offer

HI
    I'm a customer - and you can go onto sky website and get triple data offering now - so well worth a look.

I got my 8GB with unlimited calls and texts for £7.50 a month - changing over to the 12GB offering gives me the "held" 50% discount still too!

Really good as works on the back of o2

Ideal for oldies who can get 2GB of data and all calls etc for just £6 sim only (£3 if you had the 505 discount I highlighted when it was avail)

SKY do not charge your data when streaming SKY Go either.... fab stuff really

Hope it helps somebody

Cool, £6 sim only is a bargain. Will take a look, thanks for sharing.

Craftsman
    I moved to Sky Mobile from EE 6 months ago, I am currently on 8Gb , unlimited calls and texts for £10 a month, I have 14gig of data rolling over in my piggy bank. I have been impressed with the O2 4G coverage, I am often seeing 4G+ connections and roaming coverage is decent as well. I was on holiday in Lanzarote in April and I was roaming onto the Vodafone.es network with 4G+ coverage, connection speed was approx 80mb/s and I was waching the Sky Sports app on my phone in HD! Used about 3GB watching a match and no cost to my data allowance.

How do you actually get the offer? The url header in google says I can get triple data, etc.. then when I click in to it I just get the standard rates.

If I can get 8GB for £7.50 I'm in but can't see any way to get this?

Quote Originally Posted by Onelasttime View Post
    How do you actually get the offer? The url header in google says I can get triple data, etc.. then when I click in to it I just get the standard rates.

If I can get 8GB for £7.50 I'm in but can't see any way to get this?

The £7.50 for 8GB was a half price deal that sky offered a while ago - I posted it on here at the time

That’s obviously gone back up

Are you a sky tv customer? If so call them and they’ll do you a deal I’m sure

Quote Originally Posted by Sweepinghand View Post
    The £7.50 for 8GB was a half price deal that sky offered a while ago - I posted it on here at the time

That’s obviously gone back up

Are you a sky tv customer? If so call them and they’ll do you a deal I’m sure
    Not a customer so maybe I need to ring? Anyway, I bet it's a 12-month contract, which I don't really want.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweepinghand View Post
    HI
    I'm a customer - and you can go onto sky website and get triple data offering now - so well worth a look.

I got my 8GB with unlimited calls and texts for £7.50 a month - changing over to the 12GB offering gives me the "held" 50% discount still too!

Really good as works on the back of o2

Ideal for oldies who can get 2GB of data and all calls etc for just £6 sim only (£3 if you had the 505 discount I highlighted when it was avail)

SKY do not charge your data when streaming SKY Go either.... fab stuff really

Hope it helps somebody
    I just spoke to Sky, he didn't know about any of these offers

Quote Originally Posted by adrianw View Post
    I just spoke to Sky, he didn't know about any of these offers

Just called sky and also can confirm they have no idea of the offer.

The offer is highlighted on the “hot deals” website

I got my sim back in January at 50% discount
    That was £7.50 for 8gb

With the new offer I can migrate to 12gb for £6

Sky will deny the 50% saving etc - that has been honoured on any upgrades of data - mine came through even cheaper with 12gb at just £6

Ok cool will try again.

Craftsman
    I'm a sky TV customer and text 07786200623 last month to enquire about joining sky mobile. It's a long winded way of communicating with them, but works well.
    They offered me a £3 discount off any SIM plans, so I managed to get the 8gb (£7)for me and 2gb (£3) for my daughter. Both unlimited minutes and text.
    Any left over data at end of the month gets added to piggy bank for future use, and has been said using skyQ app doesn't use any of your data.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel306 View Post
    I'm a sky TV customer and text 07786200623 last month to enquire about joining sky mobile. It's a long winded way of communicating with them, but works well.
    They offered me a £3 discount off any SIM plans, so I managed to get the 8gb (£7)for me and 2gb (£3) for my daughter. Both unlimited minutes and text.
    Any left over data at end of the month gets added to piggy bank for future use, and has been said using skyQ app doesn't use any of your data.
    So is that number sky customer service ? Do they just text you back rather than instantly call you back ?

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by recaptured View Post
    So is that number sky customer service ? Do they just text you back rather than instantly call you back ?
    Yes, they text back, there's sometimes a bit of a wait between replies off them but it worked well for me.

Ok didn’t know about that, thanks.