closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Milgauss white dial

Milgauss white dial

Discontinued white dial Milgauss. Is it a bargain at circa £4500, or is it a dud as no one buys a Milgauss ? Interested in your thoughts as I quite like it, ticks a lot of boxes for future appreciation - ugly duckling, short production run, quirky design.

Wondering why people with no interest in watches are on a watch forum?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by recaptured View Post
    Discontinued white dial Milgauss. Is it a bargain at circa £4500, or is it a dud as no one buys a Milgauss ? Interested in your thoughts as I quite like it, ticks a lot of boxes for future appreciation - ugly duckling, short production run, quirky design.
    £4500 seems a good price if it’s in good nick.

How old is the watch? Any other info such as box and papers?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Master
    I’m looking out for one and haven’t seen anything that cheap from a retail source. Is yours a private sale?

A complete set in decent condition would be worth £4,500 IMHO.

EBay. The seller accepts best offer, so I tried with £4K. They countered with £4.4. Here’s the link : https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F123794116755

It’s not a complete set so not that cheap, I would think £4K is its value.

You’re a brave man! I’m certainly not brave enough to spend £4K on a Rolex from eBay given what we know about how good the fakes are these days.

Even from a business seller with PayPal and eBay guarantees, it’s still too risky for me.

If or when you buy it OP, please make sure that you’re absolutely certain of its authenticity and legal status.

Master
    There’s a nice one here from a reputable seller. Full set too but slightly above your price expectations

https://sweepinghand.co.uk/vintage-w...00-white-dial/

Thanks, yeah maybe EBay is a little too much of a risk.

Craftsman
    When this was in production, one could find it in stock easily. Now that it is discontinued, there seems to be love developing for this model. a couple of WTBs posted in recent months.

Strang world, this WIS.

P.S. I am also on the lookout for one!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Think it will continue to increase in value ? It’s a nice watch.

I have a Milgauss GV Z-Blue and it is a terrific watch. Bought mine brand new close to 2 years ago. Today I would pay 20% more for the watch (read full retail) assuming if one is even found in stock.

Since the Milgauss is part of the professional line, it too has been impacted by the SS shortages. In fact I have seen used Z Blues listed for retail and well above.

I suspect the day it is discontinued prices will skyrocket

Craftsman
    Lancaster / Stavanger / Fishguard, Norway / UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostintime View Post
    I have a Milgauss GV Z-Blue and it is a terrific watch. Bought mine brand new close to 2 years ago. Today I would pay 20% more for the watch (read full retail) assuming if one is even found in stock.

Since the Milgauss is part of the professional line, it too has been impacted by the SS shortages. In fact I have seen used Z Blues listed for retail and well above.

I suspect the day it is discontinued prices will skyrocket
    I have seen some Milgauss in the £5 k range but I wasn’t paying much attention what the new prices was for a Milgauss?? Anyone know and also when did production stop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe the non GV Milgauss black and white dials stopped production around 2012-2013. Current models in production are only the GV black and Z-Blue dials. The latter was introduced in 2014.