closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Shark cordless vacuum?

Shark cordless vacuum?

Seeing as there is a thread on vacuums I thought I would see if anyone has any experience of the Shark range. Currently got a big ball Dyson which is a little unwieldy and weighs a ton.
    Ive seen a Shark battery powered that seems quite versatile in that it can be used as a conventional upright which can then have the main unit detached and then used as a handheld for the stairs or car etc.
    Has anyone used one of these?

Master
    Bought one a few weeks back, so far I'm impressed.
    I bought it on the recommendation of a dog group I'm a member of, who rated them.
    The collection box is a little smaller than I'd like but other than that it's all positives from me.
    To be fair I've not used it as much as the wife but she's happy with it as well.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Got my wife one (at her request) almost exactly a year ago for her birthday. It's absolutely awesome! Got the cordless stick version with 2 batteries. Works really well, light, good power and can be used around house and vehicles. I'd recommend!

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

We have one,corded version though,it blows the old dyson into touch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    We’ve got one. By far the best vacuum we’ve owned, and have tried G-tech and dyson cordless ones in recent years.
    We bought from Costco who had a great deal on them. Only advice is that you should buy one with 2 batteries if you’ve much more than a couple of bedrooms.
    They do need a bit of maintenance, especially “defuzzing” the roller heads.

Master
    We have one, Mrs macca loves it and so do it, she loves it because it’s powerful and can clean the house on a charge even though we have the second battery (we have the pet model because she wanted pink)

I love it because it’s perfect for the car, cleans everything imaginable with the car kit we bought

Way better than our old and very flakey dyson cordless, we have a corded shark upright that has been bullet proof too