closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Premier League 19/20

Quote Originally Posted by Neil.C View Post
    Watching today's match it looks more like Norwich as relegation fodder.
    Injuries with a thin squad too. Think they may get found out. Let's see

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Seems VAR is at its woeful best again today .
    I’ve seen the Newcastle equaliser which clearly hits Hayden’s arm before dropping to his teammate to score. VAR checked and it was allowed to stand .
    I’ve heard the Villa should of had an equaliser but was ruled out and Soccer Saturday was saying that Tielemans at Leicester should’ve had a straight red for an over the top tackle.

City cracked on again today but an injury to the best centre half in the league cast a huge shadow over the result.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoat View Post
    Seems VAR is at its woeful best again today .
    I’ve seen the Newcastle equaliser which clearly hits Hayden’s arm before dropping to his teammate to score. VAR checked and it was allowed to stand .
    I’ve heard the Villa should of had an equaliser but was ruled out and Soccer Saturday was saying that Tielemans at Leicester should’ve had a straight red for an over the top tackle.

City cracked on again today but an injury to the best centre half in the league cast a huge shadow over the result.
    Great player your lad but best centre half is Virgil Van Dyk by a million squidillion miles.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    Great player your lad but best centre half is Virgil Van Dyk by a million squidillion miles.

Didn’t you once tell me Mesut Ozil was better than David Silva 😂😂
    To be fair Ryan , it was only after Pep called him the best left sided defender and the Liverpool fans exploded in anger .
    On another point . How bad are United ? Woeful today and they’ll struggle to get top half never mind top 6 .

Didn’t you once tell me Mesut Ozil was better than David Silva
    To be fair Ryan , it was only after Pep called him the best left sided defender and the Liverpool fans exploded in anger .
    On another point . How bad are United ? Woeful today and they’ll struggle to get top half never mind top 6 .
    Most Ozil is a better player than David Silva. Just on the playstation is what I meant :)

And yes United and Chelsea both miles off top six so I think Top 4 is nailed on for Arsenal and I think we will beat the filth tomorrow however they will finish above us at the end.

Craftsman
    And yes United and Chelsea both miles off top six so I think Top 4 is nailed on for Arsenal and I think we will beat the filth tomorrow however they will finish above us at the end.

I pray you smash them to bit

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Master
    Not wrong, total crud today. We are giving away a goal a game on a silver platter to anyone that fancies a pop.

Craftsman
    Im very happy with our performance at Burnley. Not an easy place to go to

Master
    If yesterday’s matches had happened a year ago the pundits would have been demanding VAR. What on earth went wrong?

Disallowed penalty tackles, unseen hand ball penalties, an imagined dive and yellow card, disallowed goal, unseen red card tackles, allowed goal after hand ball. Match of the Day played out like a referee mistakes highlights reel - and no corrections.

The ryanb741 kiss of death strikes again... .

Blog Entries
    And deserved, well done Teemu

🔰🔰🔰🔰

https://www.canaries.co.uk/News/2019...-of-the-month/

Blog Entries
    Norwich just superb, my lot CFC at last and all our goal scorers are young home grown and English LFC as expected and Spuds ok nice result.
    I FEEL LIKE I'M DIAGONALLY PARKED IN A PARALLEL UNIVERSE

Craftsman
    What a result...... City are spinning.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkaholic View Post
    What a result...... City are spinning.

Thankfully, a season is 38 games as Liverpool found out last season. That said, Norwich played a blinder but City were woeful at the back, they clearly missed Laporte.

Today I think we are going to get relegated

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    I cannot believe what I just witnessed at Carrow Road. This one night makes my season ticket worth every single penny.

Shout out to the Man City fans I spoke to before and after the game, absolute diamonds credit to the club.

Oh and sorry, I did weep.

Pitch (emotional)

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitch3110 View Post
    I cannot believe what I just witnessed at Carrow Road. This one night makes my season ticket worth every single penny.

Shout out to the Man City fans I spoke to before and after the game, absolute diamonds credit to the club.

Pitch (emotional)
    Enjoy every moment....... Deserved

Quote Originally Posted by Pitch3110 View Post

Pitch (emotional)
    Enjoy MOTD and make sure you record it.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Master
    I know it's September, but - almost feels like the title's Liverpool's to lose already.

It's only been 5 games! It's great that we're in the lead but we don't look as solid at the back and next up is a really tough game against Chelsea. Lose that one and it's just two points. Firmino was immense yesterday - everyone praises Mane and Salah but it's arguably Firmino who is the most vital part of the trio. To say that City are having a blip is ridiculous - every team is going to lose games this season and they still look brilliant in attack. Norwich are just such a joy to watch - no fear and they play such exciting football. I think this season will be much closer than last year and probably the better for it.

Quote Originally Posted by monogroover View Post
    I know it's September, but - almost feels like the title's Liverpool's to lose already.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    It's only been 5 games! It's great that we're in the lead but we don't look as solid at the back and next up is a really tough game against Chelsea. Lose that one and it's just two points. Firmino was immense yesterday - everyone praises Mane and Salah but it's arguably Firmino who is the most vital part of the trio. To say that City are having a blip is ridiculous - every team is going to lose games this season and they still look brilliant in attack. Norwich are just such a joy to watch - no fear and they play such exciting football. I think this season will be much closer than last year and probably the better for it.
    I agree about our defense to a certain extent but I think they were being a bit lazy in the first 10 mins...... They didn't expect Newcastle to attack them so early if that makes sense.

I dont fear the chavs....... For once they will be bottling it to play us. The only downside is rudiger is back.

Defensively City were school boy. One game without laporte and the cracks are shown. I have always thought stones has vulnerabilities and otomendi........ Not sure if hia city class.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    Norwich are just such a joy to watch - no fear and they play such exciting football. I think this season will be much closer than last year and probably the better for it.
    We are such a small club and great to read appreciation.

Pitch

Lots of admiration for Norwich. Make no mistake that was a deserved win and they have some good players. All in the context that 8 first team squad members were unavailable to Farke as well.

As for City, defensively they were shocking. Liverpool aren't as strong as last year though and you can see psychological cracks there (body language between Mane and Salah) so I think some of the other teams will beat both of them.

I think with both City and Liverpool being weaker this year we will notice it in the Champions League and the Spanish and Italians will come back strongly.

Oh, and much as I dont like the club I thought Chelsea were outstanding with some great performances by young players. Really good to see and they are building something there.

Blog Entries
    Farke together with Stuart Webber have certainly proved you can get into the Prem on a budget and with a suggested £7k a week wage cap last season

Bournemouth winning. I'd imagine they are the benchmark club the promoted teams want to emulate.

Last edited by ryanb741; 15th September 2019 at 17:28.

Craftsman
    Bitters taking a battering

Everton's strategy to try to overtake teams like Arsenal of buying players that aren't good enough to get in the first team of teams like Arsenal means they are failing to overtake teams like Arsenal. Who'd have thunk it?
    Last edited by ryanb741; 15th September 2019 at 15:59.

And that's why Arsenal won't get top 4

Craftsman
    Has luiz made arsenal's defence any better....... I dont think so. Im sure the others can do a better job.

Craftsman
    Cracking weekend of football, Spurs excellent for first 45 mins Saturday.Great to watch.

Blog Entries
    Ah David Luiz our gift to Arsenal and we got 8M and took his wages of the balance sheet well done Frank lance the boil, Watford super 2nd half pity you did not win and B Mouth well done and Everton you still are wannabes.

Missed the game but by all accounts, Norwich were deserved winners so no complaints . Bad day at the office and we move on . Missing Laporte will cost us this season, of that I have no doubt .
    I was actually that confident on beating Norwich yesterday that I only put £10 on them to beat us . So even that decision cost me £260 .

we (Arsenal) got away with a point, terrible performance but Watford deserved to win. They had over 25 shots to our 4 and played some good football. This playing out at the back tactic is just a joke, Watford had every player marked and pressed high so why the hell did they keep playing it short!! we could have conceded 2 or 3 more goals from mistakes. I said it before on this tread but Emery needs to go, he is worse than Wenger - taking off Cabellos because it was too warm? he is from Spain!! Torreira not started again, just stupid tactical decisions. We will be strong once we get all our defenders fit and hopefully play Holding.

Blog Entries
    Made me smile on this wet day

“Man City supporter wants a holiday
    Says to travel agent Wheres the best place this time of year
    Travel agent says
    You can't beat the Canaries “

Quote Originally Posted by mart broad View Post
    Made me smile on this wet day

“Man City supporter wants a holiday
    Says to travel agent Wheres the best place this time of year
    Travel agent says
    You can't beat the Canaries “

Still can't believe that result, had three City players in my FF team

Thought it would be a walkover TBH since we played Norwich and tore them a new one.

Just goes to show, nothing is nailed on in football.

Good on the Canaries though, it's going to be a long season but those three points may be make or break come the end.
    Cheers,
    Neil.

Craftsman
    A friend of mine went to the game (Norwich fan), for some reason he did not get home till 4am on Sunday

Lots of admiration for Norwich. Make no mistake that was a deserved win and they have some good players. All in the context that 8 first team squad members were unavailable to Farke as well.

As for City, defensively they were shocking. Liverpool aren't as strong as last year though and you can see psychological cracks there (body language between Mane and Salah) so I think some of the other teams will beat both of them.

I think with both City and Liverpool being weaker this year we will notice it in the Champions League and the Spanish and Italians will come back strongly.

Oh, and much as I dont like the club I thought Chelsea were outstanding with some great performances by young players. Really good to see and they are building something there.

As predicted re my Champs League comments. Hopefully City and Spurs can win tomorrow for coefficient points. Of course as an Arsenal fan I cannot criticise as we aren't in the CL but I feel last year's domination by PL teams was an anomaly.

Blog Entries
    As predicted re my Champs League comments. Hopefully City and Spurs can win tomorrow for coefficient points. Of course as an Arsenal fan I cannot criticise as we aren't in the CL but I feel last year's domination by PL teams was an anomaly.

To be fair, Liverpool lost 2 group games last year (including to Napoli away) and yet still finished strongly and Spurs were looking most precarious in the group stage. I think both Liverpool and Man City will still do well in the competition this year.

Craftsman
    I thought we were the better team for most parts of the game until the ridiculous penalty. Its a shame our strikers were not firing on all cylinders.

Btw VVD is human after all lol.

Craftsman
    Worth remembering Napoli are a decent team too. Very well organised, decent defense, no shame in losing over there at this stage

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1981 View Post
    Worth remembering Napoli are a decent team too. Very well organised, decent defense, no shame in losing over there at this stage

Koulibaly is some defender.

Very cagey game at the Etihad.....

Craftsman
    Very cagey game at the Etihad.....
    Its a close affair

Boring
    Believe it or not, Aguero and KDB were poor and Watford had two decent chances at 1-0 .
    Ultimately though, 15 wouldn’t have flattered us .

Craftsman
    Boring
    Believe it or not, Aguero and KDB were poor and Watford had two decent chances at 1-0 .
    Ultimately though, 15 wouldn’t have flattered us .
    I never thought Watford were going to be this poor.

Master
    Scored with around a third of your shots. That's pretty amazing.

Blog Entries
    OK City you got away with it Watford this season oh dear and Everton another lousy result felt sorry for Spurs and that as a CFC supporter getting the early KO after travelling back late Weds night and mentioning my club just a small matter of LFC tomorrow

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by mart broad View Post
    OK City you got away with it Watford this season oh dear and Everton another lousy result felt sorry for Spurs and that as a CFC supporter getting the early KO after travelling back late Weds night and mentioning my club just a small matter of LFC tomorrow
    For some reason im not confident we will win....... I think you lot will turn up.