closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Parking in Bristol

Master

Parking in Bristol

My wife has two days in Bristol next week on a course at the Children's Hospital.
    Work will pay for a cheap B&B but parking is an issue.
    One NCP charge £25 a day and as parking comes out of the wife's pocket I'm eager to keep the costs down.
    Can anyone suggest somewhere cheap and safe near the children's hospital to park a car for a couple of days.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

I used the JustPark app when I went to see Rod Stewart in concert in Bristol. Yes you park in someone's drive but worked a treat.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Master
    Saw the title of this and immediately thought you poor soul, Bristol can be a nightmare, there’s discounted parking at most hotels but 25 is about the going rate, presume you’re right in the centre around Cabot circus with prices like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Yeah just checked the location, honestly I’ve managed to get parking cheapest in that area at 17 per day, it’s a rip off, however have you thought about a train, reason I say this is I think there’s a free bus from temple meads station to the hospital

Master
    Thanks folks, yes looked at the trains but they don't work for what they need.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

If you going next week there are plenty on app with a 7 min walk for under £7 some very cheap ,

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I live just over the hill from the maternity hospital (off Hampton Road - the continuation over Cotham from St Michaels hill) and we have Cotham resident's permits, which we can hand out to guests etc. They are scratch cards that you reveal the day's date and display on the dash. It will be a 5-6 min walk away but you'd be welcome to have a couple of passes (each one lasts a day) for free if you want. Small fundraiser donation if you do (then at least the money goes somewhere decent). The map of where you can park with these is readily available online, Cotham RPS (Code CM) under BCC.
    PM me if you want me to send you a pair
    Dave

Master
    Great gesture and a good idea as there are plenty of resident parking areas around especially in cotham.

Master
    Lovely gesture there

Master
    Great friendly forum isn't it!