I went through T3 at Heathrow the other day and having done the usual tour of WOS (how come there are no stainless Rolexes, well they are in high demand, no they're just restricting supply etc ad nauseam), I went past the Bulgari shop. Now I've never been tempted in before, always thinking they were overpriced baubles. On this occasion I hesitated for a moment and the very nice Italian sales assistant asked if I was interested in watches and would I like to see something interesting? (Sounds seedier than it was). She went to the counter and took out one watch, the titanium Octo on bracelet.
Blimey!
Just over 5mm thick, 40mm square, with a display back and view in to one of the most interesting movements I have ever seen. It is hard to imagine how they engineered such a thin automatic movement.
On the wrist, it was so light it just wasn't there, but it looked incredible, and futuristic with the slightly dull sheen of the titanium.
It's a shade over £12k so more than I have ever spent on a watch, but suddenly I have a new grail
https://www.bulgari.com/en-gb/102713.html
Just in case you are underwhelmed, I must stress that I couldn't find any pictures that do it justice. It is an amazing watch.
Any other fans?