closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Citizen Eco-Drive, Seiko Kinetic, Seiko Solar capacitors for forum members.

Master

UKRAINE: Citizen Eco-Drive, Seiko Kinetic, Seiko Solar capacitors for forum members.

Well, it's that time of the year again. I have a Seiko Solar I've just bought with a totally dead cell, a Seiko Kinetic which is double-ticking and a Citizen Eco-Drive which will only work if I hold it in direct sunlight... Yep, it's capacitor time!

I'll be ordering half a dozen cells early next week to fit when I can secure a couple of hours to myself, so as per usual if any members of the forum have Kinetics and Solar watches which need new capacitors drop me a PM and I'll happily add them to the pile to be sorted out.

There are one or two I won't do (the one piece case Seiko Landmaster I did last time was a bloody challenge!) but I can manage most.

I don't have the facilities to pressure test divers watches, but I'll fit new caseback seals and make them watertight best I can.

I think last time I asked for £25 per watch (plus you'll need to post it to me). That's a quarter of what Seiko and Citizen charge but do bear in mind I am just a hobbyist and certainly not a professional watchmaker. That covers a new cell and gasket plus return postage and leaves enough for half a shandy to steady my hands.

I've started putting my order together this afternoon so let me know ASAP if you have one needs doing.

Regards. Kev
    Last edited by kevkojak; 5th February 2023 at 12:23.

Master
    Evening folks.

I've got three of my Kinetics that need cells again.
    I will be ordering early next week so same rules apply, if anyone wants a Seiko or Citizen capacitor doing I'm happy to oblige as long as it's not a pain in the ar53 one-piece case.

Last time I offered this I ended up doing quite a few. The time before that - no interest until AFTER I had ordered my capacitors! Snooze and ya lose.

Not something I need at present, but must say 'tis bl**dy decent of you to offer to do this!

Master
    BUMP.

Now amended to benefit the Granite Quarry Ukraine appeal. Please read first post.

Link to the fundraiser post; https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...-forum-member)