closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: New Affordable Chrono

Apprentice

New Affordable Chrono

Just picked this up last week and I can honestly say, it’s great. Everyday wear chrono for under £400. I’m hoping that the Seagull ST19 holds up to daily wear as I’ve heard mixed reviews but the Lamberti Orologiai website does state that the movements are dismantled and reassembled for QC.

It’s a pretty safe design but that’s what you’d want for an everyday wear watch, or at least I do.

Has anyone else had any experience of the Lamberti Orologiai brand? They’ve been on my radar for a while but I haven’t heard or read much about them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Lovely looking watch - I’d also like to hear some watchmakers views on the ST19, and reading online there are some mixed reviews. It’s turning up in very handsome timepieces.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    That does look nice.

No experience with the brand I'm afraid - where did you pick it up from?

I'd also be interested to how you find the Seagul Movement - and what its Timekeeping is like etc.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by KAS118 View Post
    That does look nice.

No experience with the brand I'm afraid - where did you pick it up from?

I'd also be interested to how you find the Seagul Movement - and what its Timekeeping is like etc.
    I haven’t got round to checking the accuracy but just checking it against the phones clock it seems to be pretty accurate. I’ll post my findings once I have done a proper check.

Lamberti Orologiai sell through Chrono24, eBay and their own website. I found that their website was a few pounds cheaper, not much but every little helps!

They have a good range and I can see myself picking up another in the future.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by ash.bez View Post
    Just picked this up last week and I can honestly say, it’s great. Everyday wear chrono for under £400. I’m hoping that the Seagull ST19 holds up to daily wear as I’ve heard mixed reviews but the Lamberti Orologiai website does state that the movements are dismantled and reassembled for QC.

It’s a pretty safe design but that’s what you’d want for an everyday wear watch, or at least I do.

Has anyone else had any experience of the Lamberti Orologiai brand? They’ve been on my radar for a while but I haven’t heard or read much about them.

Quite like the look of this.

Craftsman
    That looks like a cracking piece for £400! Very intrigued.