closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Polyfloor - Camaro range

Master

Polyfloor - Camaro range

Morning

Picked up an old thread regarding Karndean and Amtico. I've been recommended the Camaro range and wondering if anyone had any experiences with it? Certainly cost-effective vs. Karndean Art Select.

Appreciate the usual caveats around quality of fitting etc, but keen to know if anyone used successfully or not for that matter.

Cheers

Andrew

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Lippy View Post
    Morning

Picked up an old thread regarding Karndean and Amtico. I've been recommended the Camaro range and wondering if anyone had any experiences with it? Certainly cost-effective vs. Karndean Art Select.

Appreciate the usual caveats around quality of fitting etc, but keen to know if anyone used successfully or not for that matter.

Cheers

Andrew
    We have Camaro flooring in our kitchen/diner. It has been down for approx.8 years and we are very happy with it. Depending on where in Derbyshire you are I'm happy to let you have a look if you want.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ALindsay View Post
    We have Camaro flooring in our kitchen/diner. It has been down for approx.8 years and we are very happy with it. Depending on where in Derbyshire you are I'm happy to let you have a look if you want.
    We used Camaro for our large sunroom floor, been down for 4/5 years still looks as good as day one.
    I am not far from Kegworth.

Master
    I have it and it’s excellent. Used to have Karndean, but don’t see much difference to be honest.
    Our fitter said there was little to choose between them although Karndean did a much wider range.

I also had around 2000sqft of Camaro fitted in the last 12months, some in my office and some at home.

Have had absolutely no problems with it so far (touch wood) and is just as good as the other brands, I think the Karndean is around 1mm or so thicker.

The one and only thing, is that the dog has learnt not to try and stop quickly on it!

Master
    Thanks all for the responses. Much appreciated